Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

nelson montana

1. F

Nelson death cycle

Was reading about the death of Nelson Montana and how tragic he collapsed while on the elliptical Now I want to know the truth about what killed him and what cycle he was doing where he had his stroke and passed away. Heard from a trusted vet he was on a couple grams of trenbolone which is...
  2. M_T pockets

Nelson Montana support thread...

Alright enough of this b.S! I know nelson from Elitefitness back in the day. I bought his bodybuilding truth book, read it cover to cover. great book btw! I have respect for nelson. I want to openly give a shout out to Nelson here and give my support to him.
  3. J

Anyone remember a guy named Fonz? Dbol bridging theory

I used to be on the old EF form and there was a guy named Fonz who I believe also went by the name ‘nelson Montana’ who would push something called the Dianabol Bridge. His theory was you could run a low dose of Dianabol between cycles and you could prevent yourself from being shut down and also...
  4. Q

Urgent help, stopping my EQ cycle because of Nelson Montana

I just got done listening to the podcast where Nelson Montana said that EQ increases blood dilation and makes it more likely that you can get a stroke. Heart problems run in my family even though I am very healthy. I decided to run equipoise EQ because I thought it was mild and now I'm scared. I...
  5. 800lbsgorillaa

Where is Nelson Montana hiding? by 800lbsgorillaa

A telegram to Nelson Montana; stop 800lbsgorillaa wants to know why you are hiding; stop 800lbsgorillaa wants to debate you on science with science studies; stop If you are MAN enough and have BALLS, you will debate 800lbsgorillaa on the merits of science and fasting; stop If you have the...
  6. Mobster

N2Guard and interviewing Nelson Montana

If the mountain wont come to Mohammed then Mo will jog on over to the mountain... and interview Nelson. Yeah god damn... there's a modern miracle known as PM'ing a guy. I also wanted to do something as a thank you for all Needtobuildmuscle does. Finally, I'm a nosy prick and so digging into the...
  7. nelson montana

Here's The Deal...

The only reason I'm posting is as a favor to Rick and out of respect to the members who are serious about exchanging information. I am not going to respond to bodymunsters petition because that's irrelevant to me. He just wants me back so he can taunt me and get away with it, after all, what...
  8. BodyMonster34

Petition to bring Nelson back to forum

Please everyone sign petition in this thread to bring Nelson back to forum. Nelson got upset and left cause he said this place was a sand trap and he wanted to leave. let everyone show nelson how much we support him and want him to come back by posting this thread and voting if he should come...
  9. B

Nelson Montana and sarms suppression

I'm hoping that this thread doesn't turn into a crap fest because I know that has been happening lately whenever someone brings up Nelson and his opinions. But I'm looking for Iron clad blood work or evidence that shows whether sarms are suppressive or not, does anyone actually have that...
  10. nelson montana

You Know What -- I Changed My Mind

In response to the ongoing nonsense with Body Monster. I tried explaining how the disruption is all one way. But you know what...fuck it. This is how I really feel. I'm hearing how we're both equally important members of the forum. Right. Me: Been involved with bodybuilding over a...
  11. B

nelson montana and GW/cancer

Hey guys I bought some GW cardarine from sarms.forsale a few weeks ago and now I'm scared to use it after listening to Nelson Montana and his posts and article about how cardarine causes cancer. Apparently he is well respected on these compounds and an expert, and Cancer runs in my family and...
  12. G

Was Nelson Montana right about sarms after all?

Hey Bros I've never been much of a fan of this Nelson Montana guy because he seems cocky as hell and really doesn't know much about this stuff just all talk , however I have to admit after using sarms he might have a point . I just came off an enhanced athletes sarms stack Following Tony huge...
  13. 800lbsgorillaa

why 800lbsgorillaa vs Nelson Montana?

This is in 1950 Telegram Format Just in Case An open letter to Nelson Montana; stop Dear Nelson Montana; stop Why did you back out of the fasting podcast?; stop Why don't you want to talk to members about fasting?;stop are you scared to debate me on fasting?; stop Yours in jungle...
  14. 800lbsgorillaa

was Nelson Montana scared to debate Steve Smi?

I read these threads in detail and it looks like Nelson Montana backed out of doing the podcast because he was afraid of being schooled by Steve Smi. https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/i-maintain-fasting-worst-thing-bodybuilder-can-do-77505.html...
  15. wolfpackalpha

Anavar (Oxandrolone) - A Medical Review

Anavar (Oxandrolone) – A Medical Review by Nelson Montana http://www.evolutionary.org/anavar-oxandrolone-a-medical-review-online/
Back
Top Bottom