Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

new to the forum

1. L

Methandienone suggestions? (dbol, danabol, dianabol, anabol, etc.)

Hey guys, I'm looking to kick start by Test E/Deca cycle with 4 weeks of methandienone, the dbol compound. I've done tons of research and think I've narrowed it down to 2 UGL's and 2 suppliers but I'd like some experienced advice on which of each to go with. Everything I've ever gotten has come...
  2. A

New to Evo Introduction

Hey all, My name is Aaron, i'm new to Evo and just wanted to introduce myself. Little on my stats and plan: I'm 33 yrs old 185 lbs. Been lifting for about 19 years steady. Currently i am only on 100% T regimen With the addition of HCG and Arimidex. (I can post my plan for any of those who would...
  3. G

New to the forum

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Gio and I'm new to the forums, actually my first forum I have ever signed up for. I'm just lookng for good reliable information. Just by trolling here for a few days I can see that there are a lot of people with some good knowledge that actually...
Back
Top Bottom