Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

nexnos

1. B

Nexnos the new Nexus

Nexnos lab rebranded bottle to nexus, giving out free samples simple hook line and sinker to reel you in! taking down these dodgy little dogs, anyways enjoy peepz. anyways people need to open their eyes there are couple of reputable sources that have posted on here that actually have good stuff.
  2. Liteweight

Approved Log My first testosterone and dbol log

Hi All, My first log here so please be gentle. Stats: - 32 years old - 81 kgs / 178 lbs - 185 cm / 6'1" - 15% body fat (estimate) Gear: - dbol - Sustabolin 300 - Arimidex I started dbol (meditech blister pack) on 4/12/2023 at 10mg and will be running this for 5 weeks. Don't intend to...
  3. Liteweight

Nexnos authenticity code invalid

Hi All, Long time lurker, first time poster. I picked up some Nexnos Sustabolin 300mg and tried to check the authenticity code but that came back as invalid. Looking for some insights as to whether this is due to the product being UGL, and whether it is safe to proceed with. My gut feel is...
  4. V

Fake Nexnos Anavar 20mg

Hi All, I have some bad news, the anavar I received is fake. The packaging looked similar but not identical. The original Nexnos Anavar has a factory seal on both sides. The bottle lids also look slightly different. The seals on the genuine one are foil and the non genuine are a white paper...
  5. V

Nexnos & Ozpharm Gear

Hi Guys, I just ordered my first shipment of stuff from Ozpharm. Shipping was quick to Perth with AusPost express. Just wondering if anyone has had any first hand experiences with Ozpharm Masteron E, Ozpharm Tren A. Nexnos Anavar 20mg / 100, Ozpharm Test P. The Anavar are light yellow tablets...
Back
Top Bottom