Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

nootropic

1. B

is Selank the new thing?

Starting to see this stuff advertised a lot. Even seeing it sold on amazon as a nasal spray. I know this stuff is popular in Russia as a nootropic. Is this Stuff best taken from powder form and reconstituted and injected or is it okay to take it via nasal? Oh what have been your experiences with...
  2. P

semax peptide for nootropic help

looking for something to help with mental fatigue came across this peptide nootropic called semax. Its supposed to help with that and also help with Helping you think better and more clearly it also can help with promoting neuroprotection this all sounds like some really good things for the...
  3. A

Stonehenge health nootropic

Looking at a product called stonehenge health dynamic brain It's got 40 different nootropic compounds adaptogens amino acids and minerals and vitamins should I give this a shot to help me focus better
  4. D

Anyone use caffeine?

I was wondering do you use caffeine supplements to give yourself a boost for the day? I read that they are a very good nootropic and that a lot of athletes in Fortune 500 CEOs are using it. What is your advice when it comes to this topic
Back
Top Bottom