Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

npp

1. B

Spring Bulk Test/Mast/NPP

Good Afternoon Gentlemen, I am back again. Took the advice some of you gave to cut down bf percentage before starting this cylce (20% down to 11%) by the time I start this cycle in mid April and am hoping to be around 9 or 10%. Current Stats: 6’3” 230 pounds (looking to get to 220 by April...
  2. U

Injection Dosing Question

Hey lads, I currently microdose my test daily, I back fill insulin pins and find I get more stable bloods by doing, I added NPP & Primo to my cycle as of today, however the NPP is 100mg/ml and primo is 200mg/ml and I’m running 600mg of each which is quiet a bit of oil to microdose daily or is...
  3. I

Starting cycle Test/EQ/NPP/Proviron

Stats: 36yo 5’11” 211 lbs 13% BF This will be my 3rd cycle since getting back on gear, first was really just Test-C around 600mg/wk. Second cycle was Test-C 800mg/wk, Tren-A 300mg/wk, Masteron 500mg/wk. Looking to bulk up this winter and put some more weight on. I have been cruising at 400mg/wk...
  4. D

NPP cycle am i spot on?

I hired a coach to help me for my next cycle and I want to make sure if I am spot on or not on this current NPP stack Wanted to use deca but he said NPP would be easier to run and i can keep my cycle shorter 10 weeks NPP 250/week 12 weeks test prop 100mgs EOD Aromasin 12.5mgs EOD Pct...
  5. E

EQ and NPP bulking cycle

I'm looking to do equipoise with NPP I know the NPP has a short phenyl propionate ester so it will kick in fast But with the equpoise should i front load things early on so i get a larger amount in my system, or should i just run it as normal? this is going to be a bulking cycle and my goal...
  6. R

Which supplements to add to a cycle?

I'm using testosterone and NPP together I’m doing 300mgs of each and its going to be around 13-14 weeks total which supplements do you think would work best while I am on these products? I’ve read good things about B vitamins because they help with prolactin. I’ve also heard that its good to...
  7. Z

Geneza pharma NPP options

I'm looking to run geneza pharma NPP nandrolone phenylpropionate It is the shorter acting version of deca durabolin which I don't want to use because I want to keep my cycle only to 8 weeks Looking for 150 mg per milliliter vials I only see they sell 100mgs/ml can anyone explain why this is...
  8. Dozer55

Approved Log Dozers journey to the stage and cycle

This will be a long term log it’s about training, nutrition and cycles when they come about. I do still wanna do a powerlifting meet once a year but I’m transitioning to bodybuilding and either this fall compete at the big cat classic or use this year to trim up get lean and then build mass for...
  9. Mike_wh00

Mass cycle

You guys all seen my post about trying to figure out what I should run for a best quality mass cycle. Well here it is. Ill log in weekly with updates on how its going. Started it Monday and up 4 lbs already ;) Weekly Sus 400 Dbh 300 (short ester of eq, better in my opinion ) Npp 300 Tren 150...
  10. Dozer55

NPP or Tren ace

Hello I am back again been thinking of trying NPP for the winter bulk then do another Tren cycle late spring or late summer. So I’ll lay out both cycles that I have planned. Cycle 1: Anadrol 25mg weeks 1-4 Test e or c. 500mg weeks 1-10 NPP. 300mg weeks 1-8 Cycle 2: Test c or e 500mg weeks...
  11. S

This Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (NPP) smells bad...

So this is dose at 200mg/ml. It crashed a bit so I heated it up (boiling water then a bowl with hot water on top) shook it and pinned it (.25ml) with Mast P (.40ml). Felt ok. I think. Pip was minimal. After heating it up I notice the smell. also from the syringe after I can describe it as a...
  12. J

stacking NPP and proviron

Hey I want to do a run of NPP and proviron for 8 weeks. Looking for a cycle with low side effects and good results. My plan was NPP at 500mg a week with proviron at 50mg a day. The proviron is pricey so would I be okay using it at half the dosage or no good? 38 years old Male 206 pounds...
  13. S

Questionable experimentation

Contrary to everything I've read I'm running test 400 1 to 1 with NPP. After 3 weeks I'm getting results with no real sides. Is this an anomaly or a recipe for eventual disaster?
  14. B

Very strange blood work

Can someone please tell me what is going on? I just got my estrodial tested and it was <5 pg/ml. I’m currently running 200mg test/week 300mg NPP/week 300mg primo/week With no AI. What might be causing my estrogen to crash? I’ve been on trt for years and 200mg of test without an AI puts me in the...
  15. icecrxm

300MG NPP per shot ok?

Hey guys , after seeing a lot of videos boasting about NPP , especially from Kai from Formula sec initiated, I decided to try this out with my bulking cycle , Test Cyp , Dbol and NPP. Only problem is my source only sells it in ampoules , which I’ve always avoided never used. It comes in 300Mg...
  16. A

NEW MEMBER ALERT! Mini Bio Included!

Hey guys, I'm excited to have newly joined the forum! I am an up and coming bodybuilder, 24 years old... I have done a few test cycles, have found some bunk gear and have had some very good gear. I have messed around with some other things such as prohormones, dbol, and some natural test...
  17. B

Npp Dick

I ran npp at 200mg/week with 400mg test for the first month then bumped the nandrolone up to 400mg for another month. My Libido Dropped slightly during the cycle and erections were a little weak. I discontinued the npp a month ago and have been cruising on 200mg Test/week and I still haven’t...
  18. B

Muscle fatigue/pain

I made a post about this a few weeks ago but it kind of got taken over by deck dick comments (which I don’t have) anyways I can barley workout anymore without having intense muscle pains and muscle fatigue. I’ve been running 400mg of npp and 250mg test a week for the past 8 weeks, I added in...
  19. B

Npp side effects

I’ve been running 400mg of test with 300mg npp/week for a little over a month now and I’ve been noticing nasty pumps (forearm and back pumps) to the point where it makes it hard to do more than a couple sets of a workout let alone workout for more than 30 minutes cuz my overall endurance&muscle...
  20. B

Adding sarms to a aas cycle

Would adding sarms to a aas cycle make room for more gains Or would your androgen receptors already be Saturated enough? I’m currently running 360mg test, 225mg npp and .25mgs of caber and anastrozole. I’ve been running the npp for about a month now I have really seen any great results at this...
Back
Top Bottom