Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

nutrition

1. H

Post workout nutrition?

what do you think is the best supplement to take post workout I'm currently looking for something that I can take after I get done weight training when is the best time to take this supplement also
  2. N

Muscle recovery products

I was looking at getting a couple recovery supplements The first was recovery by outwork nutrition The other was LMNT electrolyte drink if you had to choose between those which one are you picking the take post workout when you are really sweating and need something fast
  3. G

Braintree nutrition longevity stack?

I wanted to get my dad something for his birthday coming up Its $158 to buy this stack but if you subscribe it is $140 instead do you think the stuff is worth it I looked at the ingredients And also the reviews and they seemed really good but I don't know much about this stuff
  4. Dozer55

Approved Log Dozers journey to the stage and cycle

This will be a long term log it’s about training, nutrition and cycles when they come about. I do still wanna do a powerlifting meet once a year but I’m transitioning to bodybuilding and either this fall compete at the big cat classic or use this year to trim up get lean and then build mass for...
  5. N

need help with cycle and nutrition

Hey I am someone who learns much better when I am getting guidance from another person vs. Reading a bunch of random opinions online. Can you tell me the person on here who can help me 1 on 1 and give me the best guidance. Willing to pay as much as needed for help as I believe it is an...
  6. H

I have anemia issue

good evening everybody, I have anemia and I've had it for a few years. It's not severe enough to Warrant prescription drugs to treat it. But my doctor said I can manage it by taking supplements. He recommended that I ask someone at a nutrition store. Before I walk in there and wanted to check in...
  7. C

Banned nutrition post workout

I’m looking closely at the banned nutrition website and i don’t see anything for a post workout product. Seems like they sell products for only pre workout or maybe i am misunderstanding the site. Can you tell me if i can use one of those for post workout to recovery?
  8. G

Banned nutrition products powders?

Hey I was wondering if banned nutrition products were pills, powders, or tablets? the reason I ask is because I wanted to get an idea of how I would be taking them and if they would be an issue. I don't like taking tablets because I have a tiny throat and they choke me when I try to swallow...
  9. B

How to start my nutrition while joining gym

Hi, I have joined gym from last few days and I want to know how should I start my nutrition while joining the gym and what should be my diet plan? Kindly guide me any professional. Thanks
  10. P

First timer Test only cycle advice

Hi - I'm looking for some advice ref different aspects of a Test only cycle which I'm planning for next month. Never done it before but been researching the net and confused by conflicting info. Been lifting for around 5 years, age 53 and 76kg/179cm, and am looking for info on where to order...
  11. C

Insulin Spike - Pre Training

Hello Guys, Hanging out at the Evo articles, I read about Insulin and how it can be one of the best anabolic builders. Insulin working more as a "transportation" to the muscles (Delivering the badly needed nutrients). A couple of questions came up, after reading the article. When training I...
  12. B

Question Just asking a few Questions for a perfect diet plan , please help me

Question 1: which type do you prefer and why ? (Atkins/Ketosis) or Carb Cycling when it comes to fat loss and your opinion about combining intermittent fasting along side with them 16-8 method Question 2: how to deal with a skinny fat body , overall weight is low (65.5Kg for a 172Cm 20Years)...
  13. S

First ever SARMS cycle (please advise)

Hi, I am seeking advice of someone experienced regarding SARSMS. I am a 24yo male, 5'9 and 175 atm. Usual journey of cutting and bulking the past few years, i have a good quantity of fat free mass but around 15lb ( I have lost 9lb of fat mass over the last 2 months) of body fat I would...
  14. S

First ever SARMS cycle (please advise)

Hi, I am seeking advice of someone experienced regarding SARSMS. I am a 24yo male, 5'9 and 175 atm. Usual journey of cutting and bulking the past few years, i have a good quantity of fat free mass but around 15lb ( I have lost 9lb of fat mass over the last 2 months) of body fat I would...
  15. A

What I Have Learned Over 15 Years of Use & Lifting by Alien8ed

What I Have Learned Over 15 Years of Use & Lifting by Alien8ed Before I get started I want to clarify a few details. I am not a competitive bodybuilding, I am not a doctor, a scientist or any other alleged expert. Everything that I am going to talk about is based on my sole experience of using...
  16. wolfpackalpha

What is the south beach diet?

This is a basic guide on the south beach diet: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-south-beach-diet/
Back
Top Bottom