Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

oil

1. I

Cbd oil seems to help

I've been using CBD oil and it seems to help with my sleep a bit but I'm not sure if it's a placebo effect or not has anyone on here used it and if so what was your positive and negative experiences with it
  2. T

Who Uses/Does Not Use Ethyl Oleate (EO)?

Hello, folks. Long-time lurker... I am allergic to ethyl oleate (EO), get really bad itching, lumps, red spots, etc. I am looking for a lab that does not use EO in their products, mast and test, in particular. I know that Alpha Pharma contains EO, which is also what I have tried. So far, I...
  3. kx250rider

Do different esters/forms of Testosterone cause strange skin odor (not B.O.)?

Just wondering if anyone else (or their wife/GF) has noticed, that when on testosterone (I'm on long term TRT at age 50), there is a strange, almost like an herbal or mideastern cooking odor emitted from the skin? I've had this problem now for a few years, and it's really becoming an issue. It...
  4. D

Miglyol 840 ON EBAY

*CURRENTLY ON EBAY* . Miglyol 840 is by far the best of the best when it comes to carriers Holds high concentrations of gear with the lowest pip Ive had. Viscosity range between 9-12 , and runs through a 27 gauge like hot butter.. I've also used it with 250mg/ml in insulin syringes with ease...
Back
Top Bottom