Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

osta

1. T

Suppression during RAD140 cycle, should I use NOVA now?

Hello and first of all thanks in advance for your answers, I am new here and maybe this has already been answered before but I couldn't find it with the search function. I've been on 12.5 mg of Osta for 5 weeks and migration to RAD140 last week at 5mg per day. Now I am getting obvious...
  2. D

Short Cycle Thoughts/Suggestions

Hey Everyone, I am looking to do a short cycle (4 weeks) of LGD, and a PCT of Ostarine and HCGenerate. I am erring on the side of caution with the PCT to negate as much suppression as possible, even with how minimal suppression with SARMS seems to be. I have read a decent amount of forum...
  3. D

Short Term Cycle Opinions

Hey Everyone, I am looking to do a short cycle (4 weeks) of LGD, and a PCT of Ostarine and HCGenerate. I am erring on the side of caution with the PCT to negate as much suppression as possible, even with how minimal suppression with SARMS seems to be. I have read a decent amount of forum...
  4. B

Has anyone missed a day or two during a cycle of SARMS?

Title says pretty much everything, have you ever missed a dose or maybe two in a row and what would happen if you did?
  5. B

First SARM cycle

Hello guys just wanted to say hi, first time on this forum. Also I am going to be starting my first SARM cycle here in a few weeks. ive got my hands on ostarine and some ligandrol. I plan on running a cycle of ostarine first and seeing how my body takes it, I would like to run a "short" cycle of...
  6. J

Ostarine 20mg ED for 8 weeks - Input/Advice Needed

Hi Guys, I'm looking at running Ostarine @ 20mg for 8 weeks with the goal primarily to preserve muscle mass during a cutting cycle, however any lean muscle gained will be welcomed nicely. I intend on starting Monday January 4th and will post a log here (probably once a week) to document my...
  7. H

Sarms questions about LGD, S4, Osta and GW

Hello! Currently doing my second week on this stack: 125mg Test E E3D 40mcg T3 ED 10mg LGD-4033 ED 50mg S4 ED I plan on running this for 8-12 weeks, but my main question is: Can i start 25mg Ostarine and 10-20mg Gw1516 the day i end this other cycle and run this for 6-8 weeks? Maybe along with...
  8. D

Pct length after SARM use?

I recently ran lgd, s4, and osta together and got good results from it. I'm currently in my 3rd week of pct (Colmid, nolva, just to be on the safe side, formexx black and a low dose of osta) my question is how long after my pct should I wait to start a cycle of msten and s4? I know it's usually...
  9. Boss_33

Hair Loss from Ostarine ?

Has anyone experienced any increased hair loss from ostarine? I have ran 3 aas cycles in the past and there has always been a little hair loss that came with them but I'm on week 2 of a GW and Ostarine cycle and I'm getting worried that I might have to stop my cycle early. I enjoy having my hair...
Back
Top Bottom