Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ostazol

1. S

Ostazol vs. cardazol

Can you tell me the differences between ostazol and cardazol and how they differ I heard they were both good stimulants and good for pre workout I just wasn't sure if they were safe to use before bed or if I was to use them for a evening workout
  2. J

Ostazol good for test levels?

hey I was wondering if ostazol was good for test boosting or if it was really good for something else instead because I have been using it lately and my libido has been higher. Is this just a coincidence or do you think the supplement has ingredients to help with that
  3. C

ostazol or cardazol?

My goals are to get pumped up for the gym I want to leave the gym feeling like the man and be intimidating in front of other people so they stop being nasty to me what do you recommend I use if you had to choose between ostazol and cardazol? I want to try only 1 product. Please don’t tell me to...
  4. F

Difference between Ostazol and M1-MK

I am confused a year ago I purchased the product called M1-MK from banned nutrition now I see it's no longer for sale there and they have a different product which looks very similar called Ostazol. can anyone explain the difference between those two products why did name change I feel like...
  5. R

Using ostazol and cardazol too much?

I have been stacking ostazol and cardazol together and my energy is really crazy good. But I am worried about adrenal fatigue or any other side effect. Should I cycle these on and off to prevent that or will I be okay?
  6. M

cardazol vs. Ostazol

which would you use from banned nutrition if you had to choose from cardazol and ostazol as your 2 choices? My goals are more energy and more fat burn while I training I am currently doing 5 x per week lifting and 2x per week cardio sometimes I mix in cardio with weights. Is that okay with these...
  7. G

Ostazol dosage change

I have noticed there was a change in how ostazol is dosed. It used to be your supposed to take two caps two to three times per day. But now I'm noticing guys are saying to run it 3 caps twice a day. Does this the pan on your diet and training schedule or is it just standard to run it this new way
  8. E

excited to try ostazol and cardazol

I am going to be using ostazol and cardazol together the first time I have stacked them together although I have used both separately what kind of results will I get doing it this way and is it safe or should I not stack
  9. L

Gaining muscle on ostazol?

I have been using ostazol for the past 3 weeks And have gained muscle and strength in the gym. I never thought that it would provide that benefit because I was using it more as a pre-workout. But it's definitely helping with that regard. Is this just a coincidence or does it have ingredients to help
  10. O

ostazol vs. Cardazol

can you explain the difference between these two banned nutrition supplements. Ostazol and cardazol? Seems like cardazol is more for those looking to do good at endurance or crossfit/cardio type of things while ostazol is good for strength. What you think?
  11. S

Ostazol good for recovery?

Do you think that taking ostazol what's good for Recovery in your experience or do you think that I should stick to something else. Nutrozol is another one they sell at banned nutrition too. Which one of those would you recommend here for increase sleep and better recovery after the gym
  12. 6

When to use ostazol?

Right now I use supplements different parts of the day. I know in the morning you should take certain supplements and then pre-workout and then post-workout. Also before bed there are some supplements to use then. My question was on ostazol when was the most optimal time to use it I'm assuming...
  13. M

Stacking banned nutrition products

What would happen if I were to stack all three products from banned nutrition? Ostazol Nutrozol Cardazol buying six bottles and running two bottles of each for 2 months. Do you think i would get good results doing that or would it be overkill? What other supps go good with that?
  14. T

Anyone try ostazol with energy drinks?

Has anyone on here ever tried using the product ostazol from banned nutrition along with an energy drink or is that going to be too much caffeine for me? I already am a stim junkie and have a hard time sleeping at night cause I drink 4 cups a day of coffee.
  15. W

How to best use ostazol

I consider myself an amazing athlete and I bicycle and run everyday at least five miles each. I also do weight training on days I'm not doing cardio and I try to get that done every other day. I'm looking for a supplement to help push me along. How should I best use ostazol all for this purpose
  16. P

Losing weight on ostazol

I'm looking very hard at a product that is a natural supplement that I can take to help me lose some weight. I came across one called ostazol and it looks like a really good product to me. will this help me lose weight or should I try something else and how long do I need to run it to see some...
  17. C

Banned nutrition stack

what do you guys think about running a banned nutrition stack of Ostazol and Cardazol but limiting the amount of capsules due to the high caffeine in them. so I'm thinking of doing 4 caps of the ostazol and 2 caps of the cardazol. splitting them half in the morning and then half again in the...
  18. R

Ostazol logs out there?

I Googled to try to find some logs on the product called Ostazol after reading about its benefits. seems like it's a perfect fit for me and my goals because I want to get some energy for the gym. Is this what you guys have noticed as well and can you point me to any logs so I can kind of see...
  19. D

Can I stack a stimulant with ostazol?

I am just wondering about the proper way to run ostazol. I'm 33 years old and I like to take pre-workout stimulants before I hit the gym. Right now I'm taking some fat burners that contain some caffeine and other stimulants. Just want to make sure stacking these two products will be okay or...
  20. V

Ostazol after my workouts

Hey my workouts change and I am out of work out at 5 p.m. and I get home around 6 and take my supplements along with my dinner. I picked up some Ostazol from banned nutrition, I've got two bottles and was wondering is it okay to still use it that late in the day or should I take it before the...
Back
Top Bottom