Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

osterine

1. B

Non stop SARM use.....

Say for instance you use osterine for 8 weeks, then switch to ligandrol for 8 weeks, then back to osterine for 8 weeks, all while continuing MK-677 the whole way through...you think that would come with any major side effects?
  2. T

TRT / SARMS Cycle - Injury Return

I am a 42 year-old male with nearly 20 years of "fitness" training under my belt coming back from 3 years off due to a nasty, serious back injury. Doctor cleared me and its time to start. I am currently 5'8", 205, with 22% b/f. My goal is a recomp. Add a little muscle and drop to 13-15% b/f...
  3. biggamike

SARMS during a cycle? PCT only or both?

What's up everybody?!?! After reading the perfect PCT article I did a little more research on the SARMS used in the PCT, Cardarine and Osterine and both sound awesome. What I wanted to know is are these SARMS strictly to be used during PCT or could they also be used during a cycle? And if so...
  4. R

Anyone used ostapure or a pill form of osterine

I'm looking to run my first sarms cycle. I've done a ton of research and I'm still searching for a couple answers. 1.) has anyone used ostapure, is it any good, do you have a better recomendation. I'm not fond of liquid supps and would prefer capsules. 2.) your thoughts on pct for an 8 week...
Back
Top Bottom