Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

oxandrolone

1. JimAbs43

Podcast Evolutionary.org 592 - [2024] Anavar (oxandrolone) Revisited - oral cutting

Evolutionary.org 592 - [2024] Anavar (oxandrolone) Revisited - oral cutting https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-592-2024-anavar-oxandrolone-revisited-oral-cutting/
  2. LebaneseGymAddict

Where to get legit Anavar in Mexico (Merida)

Friends and father figures! After years of shadow scrolling the forum and weeks of researching i decided to make an account and post because i just cant find legit Anavar here in Merida Mexico... im canadian living here for a few months , 24 years old, lifetime natty , 260lbs..., huge big guy...
  3. A

Where can I get pharma grade anavar and how can I personally test it?

I know Anavar (Oxandrolone) is notoriously faked by tons of "pharma grade" sources. So, how can I be sure I'm getting legit Anavar other than some forum promotion that may or may not be biased or some gym bro that thinks anything that puts on size is legit pharma grade? Is there a way to...
  4. S

Using anavar for fat cutting

I want to trim up with anavar oxandrolone 100mgs a day for 8 weeks i my thinking I’m 20% body fat and 5’8’’ 27 years old Has anyone tried doing a cycle like this and how much fat do you think i will lose?
  5. G

First cycle want it to be good

I'm twenty-seven years old and this is going to be my first time using anabolic steroids and I'm excited to do them 5’10’’ and 214 pounds, 15% body fat I’m gonna do 500mgs a week testosterone enanthate 100mgs a day anavar/oxandrolone 1mg 2x per week arimidex
  6. JimAbs43

Evolutionary.org 480 Oxandrolone show 36 cycle results from taking Anavar.

Evolutionary.org 480 Oxandrolone show 36 cycle results from taking Anavar. https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-480-oxandrolone-show-36-cycle-results-from-taking-anavar/ https://soundcloud.com/user-594306228/evolutionaryorg-480-oxandrolone-show-36-cycle-results-from-taking-anavar...
  7. I

Does anavar burn fat?

hey guys i’m 5’10’’ and 280 pounds I’m looking to lose weight and trim up My research shows that oxandrolone anavar is a good steroid for fat burning But you have to order the real stuff. That is why i am here which brand on here has the best anavar and how much and how long do i need to run it?
  8. W

First steroid cyle 26 years old

I'm 26 years old and I was very patient and waited till I was older to try steroids I bought testosterone, equipoise EQ, anavar oxandrolone I want to use all three on the cycle My full stats are 5’9’’ 182 pounds. I work out six times a week and i have a good diet following paleo any...
  9. J

Minimum dose of anavar for males

If I want to use oxandrolone anavar as a male what is the absolute minimum dosage that I can use? let's say for example I was the only use 10 mg a day. What would that do for me if I was to do it for 6 weeks. Would it be just a complete waste of time or what I have some sort of fat loss and...
  10. F

Judge my setup anavar

very interested in running anavar I've never ran the real stuff it's always been faked this time I'm using the board sponsor so I know I'm getting the real stuff my plan is doing testosterone at 100 mg twice a week and then do anavar/oxandrolone at 20mg 3X per day This is going to be a...
  11. D

supplement for anavar

I’m using anavar oxandrolone don’t tell me not to use it cause I already started. I’m doing 100mg a day I need a supplement to help with liver, my liver is important to me. But the product can’t cost more than $100 cause that is my budget.
  12. F

First sustanon cycle

I’m using sustanon for the first time I’m 177cm 88kg 13% body fat my cycle is 12 weeks sustanon 500mg a week aromasin with it, 15mg EOD also want to throw in anavar oxandrolone for 8 weeks to kickstart what are your thoughts on this?
  13. T

Running orals for 12 weeks

I wanted to update you guys on what my blood work look like when I do anavar/oxandrolone for 12 weeks just as an FYI my blood's actually look pretty good the only thing that was high was my AST which was at 100 and my ALT was 150. what do I need to do now to make sure those numbers come back...
  14. P

Help with back pumps

I have been using anavar/oxandrolone and also a couple other steroids including Trenbolone I'm in the fourth week and the pumps are getting ridiculous I went from no pump out all on Week 2 to now I have to start my work out and walk around the gym between sets is there a supplement that helps...
  15. J

First cycle no needles geneza

I’m going to be using geneza, heard too many good things about them that i cannot resist. I don't want to use needles because I'm not ready for that yet so I'm just going to do a normal cycle. What do you guys think about their anavar/oxandrolone? if I did 50 mg a day for 6 weeks will that...
  16. R

GP oxandrolone only cycle (best var i've tried yet by miles)

my 3rd anavar only cycle. A lotta people will hate but i believe in the power of real var and dont need anything stronger since im not competing. 4 packs of GP oxan 10mg (50 tabs in each pack) Started with 40mg (4 tabs x10mg each) ED, played around with the dose went up to 80mg one day but...
  17. S

New here looking for Anavar source

Hey! New to this site. Currently I'm 122 lbs roughly 16% body fat 5'1 28/F train 6 days a week. I am following a ketogenic diet right now, and before any bashes it, I know CARBS. I feel better physically and mentally following this diet so it works for me. Anyway I am looking to shred some BF...
  18. W

Turinabol, Oxandrolone, Stanozolol

www.steroidsmix.eu know them, totally happy with them! *banned for spamming reviews
  19. Xeno Pharmaceuticals

Xeno anavar

Here is my new list, Anavar Anadrol and Tren A are already in-transit but not in hand. Im posting this a little premature because ive had multiple requests for Anavar and i honestly don't think i have enough to fill all of those orders alone. For those who have already requested Anavar i will...
  20. G

Sirius pharm oxandrolone

Hello guys!I am new to this site an i think is very helpful!Is anyone had try this brand of oxandrolone?I google and there is no result for this brand!I ask my source an he told me tha it is a new brand and is guarenteed!The pills are blue with an S on it and the mg are 5.Please help..should i...
Back
Top Bottom