Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pain

1. 3

2 years of major surgeries, needing compound feedback

This is my story, Been in 3 car accidents over 3-4 years. I’ve now had 8 surgeries as a result. It’s not coming back like it used to, and now I feel like I’m developing some major arthritis. Low back, hips, and neck are all gone and either fused or have artificial discs. I’m finally to a point...
  2. M

Bpc-157 thoughts and advice

Hey this question is for my training partner who has been struggling lately at the gym. This guy has always been my mentor and he is in a lot of pain in his elbow and forearms. He describes it as like forearm splints, and it's causing a lot of inflammation. I want to get him something as a gift...
  3. M

sarms and pain.

Not what I expected from my first sarms experience. I used MK2866 ostarine, MK677 Nutrobal and RAD140 testolone. My dosages were 25mgs of the ostarine, 25mgs of nutrobal, and 10mgs of RAD. I started noticing 3 weeks in my lower back felt like a spasm and I started to get a dull ache in my...
  4. N

nonstop pain need help

I’m in my 50’s and some days it has got to the point where I get in my car to go to the gym and pull out of the driveway and hope a car hits me. I wish some of you had kids so I can kick them in the balls and gouge their eyes out so you could experience the same pain I go through every morning...
  5. C

Why does LGD cause headaches?

Hey, Why do some individuals experience headahces during the first 2-3 days of their cycle while taking LGD. Especially if the drug should barely be in effect at this point. What is the mechanism through which the LGD causes the headaches for most people. At first I thought high blood pressure...
  6. S

Tendon/Ligament damage supplements

I'm a smaller guy,skinny, 23, been trying to start lifting weights for a few years now in order to stop looking like a malnourished child, but every time i do an injury in my shoulder flares up. It;s at the back of my shoulder and also inside my shoulder blade sometimes, starts off not too bad...
  7. A

An injection gone pretty wrong .. Advice NEEDED

Okay, so I'm running a cycle of 300mg test E/week with cardarine at 20/day 1 injection/week 1- It was wednesday 7AM, I cleaned everything, swabbed etc 2- When I started pinning it felt a bit weird (a bit of numb pain while the needle was going in and then nothing, I don't know how to describe...
  8. T

Running first Cycle [ADVICE]- looking to see if I should adjust

Hey guys, So I am a week into my first cycle and I would like to get some advice on some things that I am finding. First what I am running: Winstrol 50 - Oral: Every day (6 weeks) Test Prop 100 mg - Injection : EOD (8 weeks) Letrozal - 2.5 mg - Oral : Every 3 days (30 tabs) N2Guard - 7 tabs -...
  9. D

Solution For Constipation

What fruit or food should I eat more? No Drug, please
  10. A

Recovery Time - NPP/Proviron cycle

Hey Guys, Quick questions for the guys that know their drugs well, etc. I'm just in my new "Lean Bulk" phase of my 16 week cycle, which is divided up in 4 phases. Right now, I'm in the first part of the "Power" phase and and I have a few unexpected things going on.. 1 - First, I've been...
  11. G

Pip or infection

So I have really bad pain in my right quad coupled with a lump. Been sweating more than normal and cant bend my leg. Possible abcess?
  12. aggirl

tenosynovitis

Unfortunately I suffer from this in my thumb/wrist area. It hurts. Pushing exercises really bother it. Other then icing and wrapping the area I don't know what else to do. I'm not into getting an injection to temporarily relieve the pain. Does anybody else suffer from this? What do you do?
  13. rostigaxt

Found out my meniscus is tearing

Went to the doctors and got an xray. She says my meniscus is tearing. Should I start taking joint support supplements? I already bought a knee brace to wear for squats. Anything else I can do guys? Different shoes? Less weight? Less running?
Back
Top Bottom