Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

peds

1. co8ba

Approved Log My Pre-cycle Diet Training Log

Hi guys, I'm Charles and I'm glad to join this column. I'm very excited and grateful that I can find this website and meet all of you guys. I've been told that I can start my log before the cycle and get advice about my diet and training so here it is. Stats: 24yo 6'0'' 87kg 20+ BF I've...
  2. K

My first tren cycle/ Advice

Hi, I am K and I am 22 years old not sure how the forum works but I am here to ask for some advice. I started my first trenobolone acetate cycle starting at 75mg/week not pushing to 175mg/week. I am not sure if I am seeing any noticeable difference so I am planning to ramp it up to 250mg/week...
  3. N

Lowering Testosterone Levels

Hi, Im a new in all this, so bare with me. I had a blood test and they noticed my testosterone levels were really high. They want me to do another test in a month, but i will cancel it day before to milk the time as much as I can. Im was currently taking Testosterone and Anavar pills. Im...
  4. Mobster

The Truth - how old time weightlifters DID use drugs!

Inspired by my previous thread based on Jamie Lewis of Plague of Strength and his brief history of steroids (click HERE to see that) here's a how not only did very famous bodybuilders/weightlifters of the 50's use steroids - in spite of many saying they did not but even back in the early 1800's...
  5. Nordic Fusion

NORDIC FUSION CANADA | MASSIVE CHRISTMAS PROMOTION | ALL DECEMBER LONG

NORDIC FUSION CHRISTMAS PROMOTION FREE PRODUCT WITH YOUR ORDER ALL DECEMBER LONG To the community of Evo, due to the great feedback from the members here on our most recent promotion, we have decided to bring it back for the month of December - If it's not broken, don't fix it. Right? We're...
  6. L

Which sarms are bad for sleep?

I have existing sleep issues Its hard to fall asleep Its hard to stay asleep When i get up hard to fall back. Lucky to get 4 hours a night Which sarms will make me worse? I want to run PEDS, need something for fat loss I’m 22 and 190 pounds
  7. M

Mental Health on PEDs during Prep

This may be an unusual post, but I can't seem to find the subject brought up anywhere else. My current girlfriend is currently prepping for a show and has been on a number PEDS. I've known this women for 12 years and can say I know her pretty well. She recently started PED's this year and has...
  8. Nordic Fusion

NORDIC FUSION CANADA | OFFICIAL REVIEW THREAD

NORDIC FUSION LABS CANADA | OFFICIAL REVIEW THREAD Hello Evolutionary, We've decided to create this thread for the Canadian members in the community to share their reviews and experiences working with Nordic Fusion. This will free up space in our official source thread so members can quickly...
  9. Y

Nordic Fusion source?

Hey all. 31 y/o from Ontario. 6'1, 235lbs, 12% bf roughly. Starting my third cycle and am looking to change sources. After looking around i'm leaning towards nordic fusion..has anyone here used nordic that can quickly share their experience? ive only used one lab so sorry if i sound skeptical...
  10. Nordic Fusion

What Is The Most Important Thing You Look For When Choosing A Source?

Hi everyone, new member here from Canada. I’m looking to get some insight from the community here on what people personally think is most important when looking for a new source to work with. Of course quality. But if more than one have great products why do you chose one over the other… thank you.
  11. Mobster

RIP Bill Pearl - one of the few from his era that admitted using PEDs

Yesterday (14th Sept 2022) it was announced by his wife Judy that Bill Pearl passed away aged 91. There's a bunch of info which I'll add later but, for Evo, what IS interesting is that Bill freely admitted to using PEDs: Pearl openly explains his steroid use in his book Getting Stronger. Pearl...
  12. Mobster

Have you checked out EU Domestic yet?

In a recent update to the EVO approved line of PED companies we've recently seen an addition in the form of EU Domestic. I've checked it out and like their simple but effective layout, their great pricing structure and the fact that almost all of their line is Hilma Biocare which I know is a...
  13. C

AAS for swimming performance, natty first cycle

I'm 19, 6'0", 170 completely lean, D2 swimmer, meaning I've done most everything I naturally could to get near elite level in the sport. Need to really drop a lot of progress this season, been natural my whole life, don't have to worry about being tested till 2024. I've been on a relative...
  14. A

HGH source in aus

Hey everyone, In search of some pharma grade HGH or a good quality generic. Don't mind importing if it means I get to avoid paying the ridiculous prices some guys are trying to sell it for. Have got 2 sources I currently have orders coming from Turkey but incase they get seized I'm open for any...
  15. 3

Jobs in the industry

Guys, This post is a little different but I wanted to see if anyone has jobs in this industry related to supplements, pharmaceuticals, etc.? I’m 31, my company sucks even though I rock I’m subject to their overall shit. For example, I am the only one who’s team hit plan and with this being a...
  16. C

New Cycle Advice

I am starting a new cycle in 4 weeks and would like some feedback on dosages and layout. Me: 35 years old Training 10 years 6’4” tall 208 lbs (9% BF) Men’s physique competitor Previous cycles: #1. Test Cyp 300 mg/wk (wk 1-12) Arimdex .5 mg E3D #2. Test Cyp 400 mg/wk (wk1-8) EQ 400...
  17. MrPower

Sources for my German Power ;)

Sup Boys, Im back from my Power Nap from this Site ;). Well currently I got a Problem regarding my Source for PEDs. My old Source was A guy living here in Germany in a bigger City that was providing me my Substances. But now he nearly got busted and needs to stop for a bit. So I need a New...
  18. B

Grand Opening VPS LABS (March 10% Off Sale)

VPS Labs is a laboratory located in the south west region of the United States. VPS is providing the leading innovations in SARMS technology with new suspension methods with better tasting SARMS. VPS is focusing on providing the highest quality SARMS on the market. They offer free domestic...
  19. L

PED verification Omnigen Test 300

I've recently moved to the Uk , my local source as provided me with a product from omnigen labs , i cant find anything about the product online has anyone used this product before ? From my observation the packaging and label look legit printing is of a high standard Test 300 Omnigen Labs...
  20. Z

Robolics and Eversofast reliable and credible?

I am curious if any of you have any bad or good experiences with robolics or ever so fast RECENTLY? Not 3 years ago because a lot can change. I am looking to make an order soon and just trying to go the most reliable one so as to not get ripped or wrong stuff. I'm from Louisiana if that helps...
Back
Top Bottom