Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

physique

1. H

sarms physique improvements

I’m looking to use performance enhancing drugs not to become anything special I just want to improve my physique overall I think that sarms would be a great option for this based on some of the physiques that I’ve seen looking for the Dylan look, NOT the Monstro look if that makes sense. Just a...
  2. D

last time using primo!

I just got done with 12 weeks of primobolan doing 500mgs a week for half of it and increasing to 700mgs eh is all I can say. I went from 210 pounds to 213 pounds. Not much of a change in my physique I did run some testosterone with it 100mgs trt dose. Overall not worth the $$$ in my mind. Thoughts?
  3. P

How can i get a ripped look

I'm looking for a supplement that I can take to get a more ripped physique I kind of look like a big circle at this time I'm interested in trying something that will get me to lose some fat on my body
  4. L

What do you think Anthony Fuhrman is on?

I'm watching reruns of the Titan games which is the TV show that came out a couple years ago with Dwayne Johnson. This guy on the show Anthony Fuhrman is like huge, and I remember him from before and he was much skinnier. What do you think he's taking to achieve that kind of physique and such a...
  5. CaptainAAA

Contest cycle is READY! Now, what to do POST- contest (TRT related)

I’m 44, 6’2”, 210 lbs @ 10% BF, Healthy, 3 past cycles, ZERO contest experience, competing in A provincial Physique show Nov 14 2020. On prescribed TRT 120mg test e per week. Here’s the 16 week cycle I’ve settled on leading up to the show: I figured I shouldn’t shock my system too much...
  6. LatMan96

LGD-4033/Ostarine recommendations?

Hey guys! loving the forums and all the info I have read up on. This will be my first cycle of a SARM, and I was curious to know of any tips, recommendations, or warnings. I am college aged, and take my bodybuilding very seriously. I will be competing in my first physique show in the summer and...
Back
Top Bottom