Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pip

1. cooliyuli

PIP/ Inflammation

One of my delt muscles is just completely pumped out after pinning 1mL of test e 250 i used to pin 1mL of cyp 250 all the time never had any pip ever. Started cruising on half an mL so is it just the switch back to more volume of oil or just a bad pin?
  2. JimAbs43

IronOverload.io Hardcore 33 - Injection help and help with PIP (post injection pain)

IronOverload.io Hardcore 33 - Injection help and help with PIP (post injection pain) https://www.evolutionary.org/ironoverload-io-hardcore-33-injection-help-and-help-with-pip-post-injection-pain/...
  3. A

Feeling weird on 6th week of steroid cycle. Need Help!!!!

Hi Guys, I started my 4th cycle about 5 weeks ago with Test Enanthate at 500mg/week with dianabol at 30mg/day for 4 weeks and no AI because i get no bloating or gyno symptoms as in previous cycle of test e but i got Arimidex on hand just in case something goes wrong. Test E lasted 4 weeks then...
  4. 4

Ventrogluteal injection

Is the right spot to pin closer to the front (first picture) or more towards the middle (second picture)? When I flex my leg there's nothing that pops out like the second picture. I tried this "It's the easiest site in the world. Literally sitting on the toilet, look at the bunch of meat...
  5. L

Important Injection Question!

So about 20 minutes ago I was pinning my second CC of Sust 250 for the week (250mg every Wednesday/Saturday) and I experienced some adverse effects. I pinned my quad in the vastus lateralis (outter muscle) and during the entry I did feel a little more discomfort than norma so I chose to...
  6. G

Pip or infection

So I have really bad pain in my right quad coupled with a lump. Been sweating more than normal and cant bend my leg. Possible abcess?
  7. G

Test suspension bad pip

Anyway to lessen the pip from suspension it's almost immobilizing
  8. X

Best source for Test Prop?

Best source for Test Prop? My body seems to be extremely sensitive to pip, so prop with as little pip as possible would be preferable. Thanks brahs!
  9. J

Combatting 12-hour PIP with Test E

I have Test E from some major UGLs, so I don't think this is specific to one UGL. Every other injectable they have doesn't give me PIP, but Test E, without fail, makes the injection site hurt 12 hours later. There is zero PIP following the injection, but I feel like there's a rock in my asscheek...
Back
Top Bottom