Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

post cycle

1. W

post cycle for female

I am trying to learn more about this hobby and all it has to offer, I am enjoying trying PED’s as a female. I’m 34 years old and getting super strong. I am on 100mg a week of testosterone cyptionate and 100mgs of EQ boldenone per week. I want to stop the EQ and run 10mg of anavar oxandrolone...
  2. S

Black lion research post cycle

Anyone try black lion research product called Viron? It is supposed to help with low testosterone levels and boost libido. It says great for post cycle therapy. I am coming off a long steroid cycle and am worried about recovery. It has a ton of eurycoma longifolia and boron, looks like a...
  3. G

Recovery of natural testosterone - PROBLEM

Hey everybody, I've a problem with this: I took the following cycle: Week 1 - 6 Dbol 40 mg/day, test e 250mg each 3 days and deca 200 mg once a week. Week 7 Test e 250mg each 3 days and deca 200 mg once a week (I stopped in week 7 due to the side effects of the cycle) PCT _ Week 10 - 13 PCT...
  4. B

PCT, Peptides, and SARMS stack for postcycle

I will be coming off Test-c 500mg, Eq 500mg, weekly and HGH 5IU 5 days per week for 12 weeks. I'd like to throw sarms in the mix. I already have novaldex but may take it durring the end of the cycle. I'm thinking about throwing IGF-lr3 and sermorelin in the mix. It looks like I won't have...
  5. T

Best PCT for DianaBol

I am half way through a low dose Dbol cycle, progress is amazing and muscle growth is excellent. I have been taking good care of my diet, but still notice some water retention. My doses rage from 10-25mg (increasing every week of the cycle) I plan to start taking SARMS my last week of the...
  6. C

D-Bol Test E.. low dosage?

Hello friends, Happy to have found evolutionary.com; with the great advice. Want to start my first ever cycle and would like some knowledge! Please, fill me in on what ill be kicking myself in the butt for later. Have my cycle written down like this.. 1-12 test-e 300 mg week 1-4 D-bol 25 mg...
  7. N

Ligandrol & Testolone

Just new here, have very recently started lgd-4033 and rad-140, my dosage is 6mgs lgd and 10mgs rad every morning. I've been taking them for 13 days now and my strength has shot through the roof! I also feel like I'm putting on some muscle too! But since I've started I've saw a lot of people...
  8. R

pct delay (adex/aromasin)

Hey, im almost on my second last week on the perfect pct getting slight gains!! But I was using adex(.25 eod) as a replacement for aromasin and it didnt come in till now... Can i change to aromasin on the second last week and will everything be okay with my pct and what should i do for dosage...
  9. bigMarti

post cycle supplements

My boy is finishing his PCT but he feels weak. He's asking if natural test boosters will help? I told him HCGenerate is the way to go.
Back
Top Bottom