Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

post cycle therapy

1. K

The bulker stack with deca

Time for me to go with deca I’m 185 pounds and 5’8’’ I’m about 12-13% body fat I want to bulk up more and get stronger Help me with my deca durabolin stack. Should i use NPP? Or is deca okay? What dosage is best and what would you stack?
  2. A

Anything for hormone balance?

are there any supplements out there that can help balance out hormones I did my cycle and I did my post Cycle Therapy and I went and got blood work and things are still a little off although they are much better than last go around when I didn't do a proper PCT
  3. P

Using deca and what?

this is going to be the first time I've ever run deca durabolin I’m 52 years old 210 pounds and 6’1’’ what is the best thing to start with deca? what kind of other drugs do you need to run with it? is it true that you need to run a long post Cycle Therapy?
  4. M

Acne supplement help

What are the best acne supplements that you recommend someone try if they want to help reduce the amount of acne on their face. this issue started after my last cycle. I didn't have an issue during the cycle but when I came off and ran my post Cycle Therapy that's when the problem has gotten...
  5. W

How to know when i am ready again?

I am 35 years old 5’10’’ 177 pounds I am done with a 12 week cycle of testosterone and i came off PCT 2 weeks ago I feel good no problems. How do i know when i will be ready for my next cycle? Should I go by how I feel or should I go ahead and get blood work and spend the money anyway
  6. S

Bloodwork timing off cycle

I got blood work for pre-cycle and I got it again mid cycle. Now coming off my cycle and in PCT currently. when are you supposed to get blood work after your post Cycle Therapy or do you want to get it again during just to see how you are recovering. I am using long Esters equipoise and Trenbolone
  7. P

When to start post cycle

I am running my first cycle and its 500 mg a week of testosterone cypionate. I'm 41 years old 5 ft 8 in 206 lb my question is when do I start my post Cycle Therapy should I wait 2 weeks after my last injection or just a few days. I'm getting conflicting information and not sure what is best
  8. D

Setting up my future steroid use

I am now 28 years old and I have been using steroids for a few years, I'll do to 12 week Cycles a year on average. I do a proper post Cycle Therapy and I recovered pretty well. My question is if I want to take things to Next Level is it going to be better to cruise and then blast or should I...
  9. S

Post Cycle Therapy supplements

I've been doing some research on best supplements to take during your PCT post Cycle Therapy and I came across one called stinging nettle root. It says that it's a good one because it helps with estrogen and it helps boost testosterone levels. Is there a supplement that you recommend that...
  10. J

post cycle therapy stack

I was looking at the black lion research website and they have a post cycle therapy stack. I am coming off a testosterone cycle where I did 1000mgs a week and I feel shutdown. Will this stack work by itself which includes the supplements rebirth, Viron, and letrone? Or do I need more?
  11. H

Viron for post cycle therapy

Anyone try a product called Viron for post cycle therapy? It is by Black Lion research and it is supposed to be really good for post cycle therapy, increasing T levels and endurance. It has Eurycoma Longifolia Extract at 250mg per capsule along with Boron. Doesn’t seem like much here for the...
  12. S

Ostazol (M1 MK) only for SARMs only cycle PCT?

About to be getting done with a 10 week cycle of SARMs only, was looking for the perfect PCT as most PCTs I see use multiple products and its just very confusing. Been hearing a lot of good about Ostazol (M1 MK) and how it can be great for a SARMs PCT or AAS PCT. Was wondering if I could take...
  13. S

First cycle help! With pct

Hi this is my family firat post and i am 23 yo 5’11 165 pounds and i am a boxer. I fight at 154 and i am running my first cycle to help with strength, endurance and recovery, the doses i came up with will be alot lower than you are used to seeing because 1) i am not trying to gain any weight (no...
  14. J

Wada Testing

I'm taking Test Prop and Anavar for a powerlifting competition. The competition tests under WADA. I'm needing to know how to run my pct? Will urine test be positive from post cycle therapy?
  15. J

Post cycle therapy

Im about to take my second cycle; 1-12 Weeks Test Prop 100mg every other day 1-8 Masteron 100mg every other day 1-6 Anavar 50mg everyday Looking at Post Cycle: 1-2 Clomid 100mg everyday 1-2 Nolvadex 40mg everyday 3-4 Clomid 50mg everyday 3-4 Nolvadex 20mg everyday 5-6 Nolvadex 20mg everyday...
  16. R

Cycle log and discussion: Testosterone Enanthate, Turinabol and DNP

Testosterone Enanthate, Turinabol Cycle with DNP Hey guys, I'm going to write a detailed log of my progression whilst on cycle. Cycle Testosterone Enanthate (Prochem) - Weeks 1 - 2 (300mg) To get my body used to it. Two shots a week Weeks 3 - 10 (500/600mg) Two shots a week Turinabol Week 2...
  17. B

Pct for someone on trt

Just curious would the perfect pct be any different for someone on trt?
  18. R

PCT for 8 week Ostarine cycle

I purchased Ostarine XT by Chem-Tek labs from total nutrition recently and plan to take it for 8 weeks. Each capsule contains 20mg of Ostarine and 10mg of D Aspartic Acid. I'm going to be taking one capsule a day for 3 weeks, and then two capsules a day for 5 weeks. Is it necessary to run a PCT...
  19. L

opinions on this cycle

ok so i have a couple of bottles of the new "primeval 1andro v2" and a bottle of "rpn havoc" just not sure the best way to run them im thinking something like this week 1 -200 mlgs 1andro -50 mlgs arimistane week 2 -200 mlgs 1andro -50 mlgs arimistane week 3 -200 mlgs 1andro -50 mlgs...
  20. H

PCT problems

Im going to start of this thread by saying that i do realize that i was at too young of an age to do my first cycle i was dumb and listened to people in my life who i knew had stated cycling around age 18 whole told me id be safe i am about to turn 21. This was my first cycle i had great gains i...
Back
Top Bottom