Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

powerlifting

1. M

back pain and sarms help

I’m looking to combine peptides and SARMS that help with my back pain I’m 35 years old and I’ve been powerlifting for the past four years. Started to notice some back pain especially in my upper back along my spine I’ve had to back off of my powerlifting and now I just lift light but it still...
  2. F

Best option for bigger guys sarms

Would you say that sarms are a good option for bigger guys or would you say that they weren't? I’m 260 pounds and i lift at a powerlifting gym I’m about 18-20% body fat and i am 6’3’’ I read that yk-11 and rad 140 where the two best for powerlifting. Have you had any experience with these?
  3. R

Former powerlifter

I used to do a lot of powerlifting when i was younger. Now i am 37 years old and do more Recreational weight training and I play other sports too which steroids will be most suitable for me? I’m 5’8’’ 163 pounds lean, right now I am doing 5K runs 24 minutes
  4. Dozer55

Approved Log Dozers journey to the stage and cycle

This will be a long term log it’s about training, nutrition and cycles when they come about. I do still wanna do a powerlifting meet once a year but I’m transitioning to bodybuilding and either this fall compete at the big cat classic or use this year to trim up get lean and then build mass for...
  5. L

Test Cyp/Superdrol Cycle

Sup dudes. Been reading and learning on this forum for years and appreciate the knowledge so figured I’d share myself for once. Just started this cycle which consists of: 15 weeks test cyp/500mg a week Adex .5 mg eod 10mg superdrol 2x ed for 28days starting 14 days in ReviveMD liver/fish...
  6. Dozer55

Test P or test c for up coming winter bulk

Been debating on switching test c out for test p for the up coming winter bulk is there really as difference besides injecting more often? Looking to do a lean bulk then by spring/ summer really trim down. Im also gunna be doing Tren ace at 400 a week for 10 weeks and maybe anadrol 25-50mg 1-3...
  7. S

Strength gains in Test E only Cycle

Hello, Out of interest, because ive seen a guy in my gym squatting and so on with a massive weight. But only 3 years of training. He told me that he uses 500mg of test e a week. So to my question. What strength gains can you make if you eat like on a bulk/powerlifting diet with "only" 500mg of...
  8. L

First cycle! Test e/dbol. From fat to fit! Complete log, with pics!

Hi! A little about me. I am 24. 6'0 200 lbs. Stocky built. Prone to gaining or losing weight really quick. Just got some daddy weight after just having first baby few days ago. My goals, Well, self confidence. I want to be able to take my shirt off at the beach. Want to feel good while...
  9. rostigaxt

Keeping your strength but losing your gut

I am having a hard time balancing my cardio and losing strength. Any ideas or suggestions on what I can do to get my abs back but keep my strength?
  10. rostigaxt

What routine are you guys running?

I want to pack on mass and I am looking for some insight on a new routine. I have been following the Jim wendler 5/3/1 boring but big for about a year now and I want to try something new. Planning my first tren cycle for September so I want to have a good routine for it. Thanks guys
  11. Jrbdallas

MK 2866 (Ostarine)

Hey guys, Has anyone on here used Ostarine from Purchasepeptides.net?? They have a decent price. Really no better than Sarms1 but I was just curious because I need to pick up some other stuff from Purchase peps. Would love some personal testimony on this stuff! Never used ostra before...
  12. rostigaxt

Body fat percentage

Hey guys, I was given some great info on my other thread about body fat percentage and risk of sides. What I am trying to figure out though is how do the powerlifters avoid sides? A lot of them are definitely not 15% or less body fat. I am more into powerlifting and this is why I ask. I feel...
  13. rostigaxt

Not a anabolic question but just wanted to ask what you guys thought about my routine

Have any of you guys ever done the wendler 5/3/1 routine? I am on my 8th week and my squat and dead lift max sky rocketed. Just wanted to see what routines you guys are doing or if you had any experience with wendler 5/3/1
Back
Top Bottom