Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pregnant

1. L

Can I get my gf pregnant on cycle by dry humping?

I'm really freaking out right now so please bare with me me and my girlfriend have never had sex before but we fooled around. I'm 20 years old and she is 18. a few weeks ago after church we dry humped each other. she had her panties on and I had my underwear and I came a couple days ago she got...
  2. A

Neighbor got my wife pregnant on steroids

This is a weird story but bear with me because it's important. I currently have 5 children with my wife and our marriage has been going well. The problem is the past year I've been working a lot out of town for my job so haven't been spending a lot of time with my wife and kids. The neighbors...
  3. J

Where did my sperm go?

So this is really crappy but my wife and I I've been trying to get pregnant for the past few months. We haven't had any success which is weird because I have four kids from a previous marriage. I always consider myself very fertile. I had all my kids when I was in my twenties very young. Now I'm...
  4. 7

Can you get pregnant while on sarms

I have been doing testosterone replacement therapy for one year, I'm 36 years old. I have run steroid cycles and sarms for several years prior. I want to get my fiance pregnant and this time I want to run sarms, would sarms help or hurt my fertility and chances of me getting her pregnant
  5. G

Getting my wife pregnant on trt

I have been on trt for a year and in the process became engaged and my fiance said that she wants children and refuses to budge on that. She knows about my trt I am only 33 years old. But I wasn't thinking about it until now. It has put a tremendous strain on our relationship to the point where...
  6. T

Can I get my wife pregnant while on steroids twice?

My wife is in her fourth month of pregnancy and I am on a steroid cycle. I'm just wondering if I have sex with her without a condom can I still get her pregnant even while on steroids a second time, and is it safe for the fetus if I were to have sex with no condom. Like I wouldn't be putting...
Back
Top Bottom