Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

products

1. H

Domestic supply new products

Hey was wondering if anyone knew of which testosterone at domestic supply was best for someone doing TRT I know they have new brands and i need something that is accurately dosed. my doctor has agreed to let me buy my own gear but he insist that it be properly dosed so that my blood work comes...
  2. E

Indiamart.com has fake products

Indiamart has fake products I ran their aromasin on my steroid cycle and my estrogen levels was too high I then ran their products for post Cycle Therapy and did not get any type of help with recovery at all. I ran blood work both on cycle and then during my PCT as proof. I do not trust these...
  3. J

Great gear Domestic supply

Domestic supply is an absolute joy to do business with and their products are fantastic you can really feel the difference on their testosterone compared to the one I was using before. I'm going to start using their stuff going forward. my next one I want to use is Trenbolone I heard that...
  4. L

Napsgear.org has everything right?

I'm doing my due diligence on the sources of this place that are vetted I don't want to order from multiple places I just want to choose one place So my question is on their products, do they have everything I need as a One-Stop shop or do I have to find more places to order from
  5. CanadianGearDepot

Introducing canadiangeardepot

Hey evo community, We’re new to the block (heads up currently we only ship to Canada) and working our way up to becoming a verified source, from what we understand we need 200 posts to achieve this. We’re looking forward to getting to know the community and use our expertise to help out where...
  6. anabolshoporg

AnabolShop.org Some New Products

Hello guys. Added new products to Balkan Pharmaceuticals line: Strombafort 10 mg (Stanozolol) 60 Tabs Tamoximed 20 mg (Tamoxifen) 60 Tabs Oxandrolon 10 mg (Oxandrolone) 60 Tabs Exedrol 25 mg (Exemestanum) 60 Tabs Provimed 50 mg (Mesterolonum) 60 Tabs Danabol (Methandienone) 50 mg 60 Tabs If you...
Back
Top Bottom