Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

prohormones

1. B

Hit a hard plateau

I'm in my prime of my bodybuilding life. I'm 35 years old and I feel like I've definitely hit a plateau. never use steroids before this will be the first time. I have used prohormones 220 lb 6 ft 4 in on able to gain any more strength or weight unless i get fatter. Need some ideas as to what my...
  2. A

Liver damage reversal possible?

I have liver damage from using orals and prohormones in my teens I got jaundice which resulted in me going to the doctor Now I'm in my twenties and my liver is still in bad shape. Is there any possible supplements that I should be using to help
  3. J

Are pro hormones real?

if you Google prohormones for sale there are a lot of them out there and I'm not sure if these are legitimate or if these are a scam I see so many of down there was at least Thirty or forty of them that I pulled up that are being sold anywhere from $20 up to $100 or more. should I be the...
  4. P

Patrick Arnold pro hormones

Has anyone tried any of these prohormones at Patrick Arnold invented I’m talking about androstenediol, THG/clear, or methylhex? a friend of mine was talking about it the other day at the gym and said that if he could get his hands on any of those products he could blow up a lot of strength and...
  5. P

Stacking liver supplements

Is it better to stack liver supplements together or just use one at a higher dosage? I've always wondered this because a friend of mine had liver problems from using prohormones and he said that he took supplements and they didn't help his liver and he had to take some liver drug from his...
  6. B

Difference between pro hormones and supplements

what are the differences between supplements and prohormones ? there are still some prohormones that are being sold over-the-counter online that you can buy with credit cards. the ingredients are long words I don't understand what they are. maybe shed some light?
  7. E

Going from prohormones to sarms

I'm 36 years old 5 foot 10 in 180 lb I have ran prohormones in my past several times. I got these sent results using them and my side effects were iffy, sometimes they were bad sometimes they were good if I were to try using sarms what kind of benefits would I get instead of using these prohormones.
  8. N

Can i still get pro hormones online?

I was wondering if I can still order prohormones online like it used to be. I remember using some products that were ripoffs of winstrol but they work really well and I could just order them online with a credit card and they were legal. Is this gone for good or can i still find it?
  9. F

Prohormone toxicity

my friend of mine collected a bunch of prohormones from years ago before they got banned and he said that he would hook me up with some bottles on the cheap. My question is how toxic are they compared to real steroids. He said they are much safer and he's never had any liver issues on them but...
  10. E

The sarms quality really matter

I was having this debate with a friend of mine and he was saying it doesn't matter where you get the sarms it just matters what kind of results you get. For example he said even if your sarms are not the best quality you should give it about 4 weeks and if you get results it means they're good...
  11. A

shut down hard after prohormone

My friend convinced me to use a pro hormone and i took it for a couple weeks then decided it wasn't for me so i stopped. now I am shut down, cannot get it up and no libido. what should i do from here in terms of taking a supplement to help me. i need a good natural supplement for this issue asap!
  12. L

Epistane to thiodrol.

I've heard of epistane raws being use in Homebrewing. But has anyone developed a method to convert oral epi(RPN HAVOC) into an injectable substance,it was done with finajet and TREN. I had read that oral bioavailability is substantially lower compared to an injectable solution (such as...
  13. L

First RPN cycle

Currently awaiting Order of RPN HAVOC,IRON LABS CYCLE SUPPORT/LIVER ASSIST and PCT 350 by DOUBLE DRAGON LABS. First off, can anyone answer weather or not my CS and PCT should suffice? Or am I missing something. And secondly i was thinking of a cycle of 30/30/40/40. I'm 5'10 at approximately...
  14. A

Help with Anti Gyno cycle 3.0!!!

Hi guys, I have just received my Letro, Nolva, N2guard, yohimflame and Cardarine. My Gyno is mild. 3 months ago I had a lump behind my right nipple. I ignored it and did another cycle of Epi, Trenavar, halo and 4andro anyway. This time I used an estrogen blocker with my cycle (Estro strike)...
  15. wolfpackalpha

Top 10 post-ban prohormones - part 2

This is part 2 of the top 10 modern prohormone series by Matt (Masonic Bodybuilder). Read on to find out the final 5 legal prohormones on the market.... Top 10 pros part 2: http://www.evolutionary.org/top-10-modern-prohormones-part-2/ Top 10 pros part 1...
  16. L

opinions on this cycle

ok so i have a couple of bottles of the new "primeval 1andro v2" and a bottle of "rpn havoc" just not sure the best way to run them im thinking something like this week 1 -200 mlgs 1andro -50 mlgs arimistane week 2 -200 mlgs 1andro -50 mlgs arimistane week 3 -200 mlgs 1andro -50 mlgs...
  17. gearhead

favorite prohormone

bros throw up your fav pros... my favorite...by far....oxandrovar, first time i ran a prohormone mix that was better than the steroid equivalent....
  18. hugeNelson

prohormone safety

Wanna throw in some pros into my sarms run, how safe are prohormones? can they be used stand alone? Looking at oxandrovar right now.
  19. wolfpackalpha

Superdrol Secrets - profile revealed

Did you know superdrol was sold OTC at GNC recently, around 2006-7? But now it's a scheduled anabolic steroid. Did you know superdrol gives you amazing dry gains without the nasty side effects? Do you want to know why it's dangerous to stack superdrol with other oral steroids? Read to find...
  20. B

Truth about prohormones...very interesting article...

Apparently the only difference between what are classified as "steroids" and "prohormones" is that steroids were initially manufactured and produced by drug companies whereas the "prohormones" never entered into production. Hundreds of steroids were made in the 1950s and 60s but most were never...
Back
Top Bottom