Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

propionate

1. S

55 years old but needs steroid help

I am 55 years old and this is going to be the first time I have ran steroids and over 20 years I'm sure a lot has changed since I last use them right now I am trying to lose some fat. I'm about 18% body fat and I weigh 245 pounds what do you think about using trenbolone acetate along with...
  2. S

EQ cycle with tren

A friend of mine is helping me out with this cycle. It is setup like this so far and I'm looking to possibly tweak things He has me doing testosterone enanthate 750mg a week Equipoise EQ 500mg/week Trenbolone HEX 300mg a week should I switch out the testosterone for propionate instead or will...
  3. L

What happens if i stop steroids early?

I’m doing a big cycle Masteron Propionate Trenbolone acetate Equipoise EQ Sustanon350 I’m doing between 350-600mg of each I'm 4 weeks into this and I have to start my cycle due to a medical emergency. what would happen if you just stop cold turkey? would you have a lot of side effects?
  4. B

Which testosterone from geneza?

Geneza It's supposed to have the best testosterone out there right? if so which one should I pick they have different options Sustanon Testosterone Enanthate testosterone cypionate testosterone propionate And more… i just want the simplest option for me
  5. 2

Cycle thoughts below

28 years old 5 years training serious Lean body fat probably under 11% Gonna do 12 week cycle with Testosterone propionate, turinabol tbol and dianabol dbol. My goals are strength, size and body fat not going up. How should i run these 3 steroids for optimal results?
  6. D

Physique show cycle

Tell me what you think about this cycle for my upcoming physique show I'm 5 ft 10 in 165 lb 9 percent body fat I am about 20 weeks away from my show I’m going to go with testosterone propionate, when do i stop using it? And I also want to use Anavar/oxandrolone 100mg a day when i should start...
  7. D

Using hcg during cycle to cut?

I heard a guy on YouTube say that running HCG on cycle is good because it can help you cut down and it has fat burning properties. He was talking about the HCG diet which he said help him lose a lot of weight. I was thinking about doing Winstrol 50mg a day and Testosterone propionate at 150...
  8. S

Cycle needs to be halted

I was in a motorcycle Accident and I broke a couple bones. I'm going to be fine but I'm not going to be able to work out anymore. I am using testosterone propionate at 400 mg a week and I'm 4 weeks into it. Do you think that I should keep the cycle going anyway or should I come off and do I need...
  9. A

Vacation during cycle

I'm 45 years old single guy 5 ft 11 in 167 pounds I just met a girl that I started dating and she wants me to take her to Jamaica on a trip. the problem is I'm in the middle of a cycle, if I take her there for four days how would I structure my cycle, would I pin before and then pin when I get...
  10. R

Athletic guy needs their own

I play a bunch of sports MMA, soccer and of course I do a lot of weight training. I try and do some type of active thing everyday. I'm looking to get some help with recovery and enhancement. I'm already going to do testosterone propionate and was thinking about adding an oral to it. Do you...
  11. E

Estrogen conversion and testosterone

Some guys on other forums are saying that different Esters of testosterone convert to estrogen differently. For example they say that testosterone propionate has less estrogen conversion because it's a shorter Esther. Does this mean I can run propionate and not have to worry about getting...
  12. S

Which test to pick first cycle?

I’m 28 years old and I am 175 pounds, and my height is 5’8” and my body fat around 10%. This will be my first cycle I'm really excited but I also want to do it the right way. Seeking your help on which testosterone to use. I have a choice between enanthate, cypionate, propionate and...
  13. J

Bulking on Prop/Tren

6'0 183 LBS One cycle under the belt (sustanon/dbol on bulk for 12 weeks, and then prop/tren for 4 weeks) I'm going to be starting my second cycle in about 2 months, most likely. I loved the size I got from the sustanon/dbol but I hated the water retention. I know that sust and dbol are both...
  14. gearhead

Testosterone Enanthate and Propionate

Testosterone Enanthate and Propionate, some old testolic, the underdosed stuff
  15. gearhead

Omega Labs testosterone propionate

Omega Labs testosterone propionate - UG but doesn't seem active now
Back
Top Bottom