Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

questions

1. T

Steroid Plateau?

New to steroids, just started my first cycle of 500mg p/w Test E. I read about a lot of people giving 250mg/w shit so I just bumped it up to 500mg even though I likely shouldn't have. I am a young guy (21) and I am already very lean naturally, I currently sit at about 190lbs with %8 BF (I'm...
  2. H

How much can I actually trust sources

Hey brotato chips, Been trying to find a source I can trust, never really ordered online. Placed an order for Adex (para pharam) on ugFreak, but then started reading all over about how they and other eroids sources are scammy. Now my head is swimming with internet info and its hard to tell who...
  3. C

Simply Steds?

Hello, I'm a new member to this fourm. I recently ordered Test E, Novaldex and an AI from Simply Steds....The test I ordered was Bio-Gena brand. Before I start injecting this stuff into my body, I would like to know if anyone can vouch for this source OR bio Gena. If anyone has had bio Gena...
  4. S

First Cycle Questions

Hello There, I need to start a new Threat because the other Threat seems to be dead.. But I still got some Questions. ^^ So First to my Person. Im 26, training since im 16 and im now ready to get to the next level. Im seeking to get very strong (i am already very strong) and Big also.. So...
  5. A

Anti Gyno Protocol 3.0 - Questions

Hey lads, how are you doing? I hope you doing well! I've been reading the Anti-Gynecomastia 3.0 protocol and I'll give it a try. I have few question though. As far as I can see most of you guys live in US or somewhere in North America, which makes easier to find the protocol's products. I live...
  6. Y

Rookie questions: Test E Cycle and No results, Future Cycles?

Hey guys sorry to bother you with heaps of random questions; still young and inexperienced new to the online forums. Brutal honesty is welcomed but please let it be constructive. Stats: Age: 22 (23 in April 2018) Height: 5'9 Current weight: 83kg Starting weight (before current cycle): 80-81...
  7. J

Need some advice from the experienced!

Hello! I am new to the world of anibolics, and I was considering starting my first cycle. I have never taken anything other than some protein powder before. Here is a little background on myself that would probably be useful for answering my questions! I am not 100% sure if this is the correct...
  8. A

Female Fatloss, Dosing Questions (SARMS)

Hey hey everyone! I've been lurking the forums for quiet a while and finally decided to join the EVO family and purchase the SARMS cutting stack from SARMS1. Just for some general information, I am a 22 year old female and have been lifting consistently since 2009, I'm weighing in currently at...
Back
Top Bottom