Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

recomposition

1. JimAbs43

Evolutionary.org 481 Perfect Abdominals, rest between sets and Recomposition cycle id

Evolutionary.org 481 Perfect Abdominals, rest between sets and Recomposition cycle ideas. https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-481-perfect-abdominals-rest-between-sets-and-recomposition-cycle-ideas/...
  2. T

Recomp steroid stack

I'm going to try doing a recomposition cycle right now I'm 6 ft 1 in and I weigh 270 lbs I'm interested in trying Trenbolone at 100 mg a day also want to do masteron heard it is good for vascularity and hardening up. with 150 mg a day be a good dosage of that as well what else would you...
  3. J

Recomposition...

This cycle for recomp.... Test propionate 50mg ed 1-10 Ostarine 25mg ed 1-10 Winstrol 50mg ed 1-6 And cardarine 30 mg ed 1-10 Or i can include tren ace 50mg ed1-10 ????
  4. B

Would like some guidance on new regimen and addition of enhancers.

Hello all, First off, I wanted to introduce myself to the site. Thanks for reading and any help you offer. My main purpose for this passage is to be more athletic with lower body fat and aesthetic reasons. I would like to only do one cycle. I have been reading that it is extremely hard to just...
Back
Top Bottom