Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

recovery

1. W

recovering after a hard workouts

Aside from taking protein shakes or smoothies what are the best supplements to help recover you after a hard workout I’m looking at doing 90 minute workouts going forward I really want to push myself and get into really top shape
  2. asdxcc2q1z

Approved Log Recovery Comeback Log - Peptides

Hi, I'm going to start a log as there were many requests and I reckon it would be beneficial for others to gain something out of my experience, and a good way to motivate myself further by giving updates on this forum. Stats: Age: 24 Lifting since: 17 Current Weight: 180lb Height: 178cm Lifts...
  3. B

A runners supplement stack

So I put together a nice Runners supplement stack and I like to hear some opinions on what you think I should do from here VO2 boost sports LMNT drink Extra endurance by xendurance And thorne training bundle looking to increase my times and Recovery with my running
  4. D

Shelby pharma corp T-400

Has anyone heard of Shelby pharma corp T-400? Keen to hear other people's experiences with it, and tips on how to make the injection site and surrounding area not hurt as much. Feels like I have been kicked by a mule.
  5. Mobster

Understanding what 'Over Training' means.

Further to the post https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/how-do-you-know-if-you-re-training-enough-82461.html I've seen from some of the replies that either some of you guys didn't either read the post or have little understanding of what the term means BM and and at least...
  6. V

winstrol cycling

I want to do some cycles of winstrol and was thinking about how to do it over the next year I was gonna do 50mg a day for 10 weeks, come off 15 weeks, then go back on 100mgs for 10 more weeks has anyone tried this before and how did you feel in terms of recovery?
  7. M

Methandienone and Testosterone Enanthate 250 - is Perfect PCT needed

Hello, I have a quick question, please. I am 41 years old, 176cm, 95 kg, and 27% BF. My goals are to recover better after a workout, my day-to-day to be improved, and be able to push hard in the gym. My diet is good, sleep good but can improve it however, I have some level of stress at work...
  8. A

DAA and recovery

someone told me that this stuff is great for recovery, I tried it and didn’t notice any difference. Am I not running enough of it or do you need to charge it for best results? My plan was to use it during my workouts to give me more endurance and energy. So far not doing much, what are your...
  9. G

seeking a recovery supplements

what is your opinion on recovery supplements and if they help or not. I was looking at one called Rebirth by black lion research. It is supposed to be a really good antioxidant they say along with boosting testosterone levels and controlling estrogen. The main ingredient is E Cottonii, never...
  10. A

Igf-r3/peg-mgf + bpc 157 for recovery

Hello guys. My problems are: -polineuropathy -severe muscle weakness and fatigue -muscle spasms and pain. -small fiber neuropathy I am in very bad shape, tried a lot of different things with doctors but couldnt find relief. I plan to use peptides igf-r3/peg mgf with bpc 157. Do you think it...
  11. G

CBD for recovery?

I hear a lot about CBD for recovery these days, anybody using it? Not sure if it has the same effects on test. as THC does.
  12. C

PCT & Recovery Completion

Hello, After reading the Evo SARMS articles, I completed a small cycle of SARMS. The following is what I completed. SARMS Cycle: 4 Weeks | Ostarine (MK-2866) | 25Mg/ED - Training Days Only 4 Weeks | Cardarine (GW-501516) | 25Mg/ED - Training Days Only PCT Cycle: 2 Weeks | HCGenerate | 3-5...
  13. L

S4 + Ostarine/Sten + Post Ct sufficient??

First off, currently 185 @12-13% 6’0 21 yrs old. Currently combatting 4 week old slightly unknown injury (diagnosed as Class 1 AC joint but that doesn’t seem correct, dull pain is in crease between right delt & pec) Goal: Bulk/Hopefully quicker recovery Ordered from SARMS1 Recommended by owner...
  14. A

Recovery Time - NPP/Proviron cycle

Hey Guys, Quick questions for the guys that know their drugs well, etc. I'm just in my new "Lean Bulk" phase of my 16 week cycle, which is divided up in 4 phases. Right now, I'm in the first part of the "Power" phase and and I have a few unexpected things going on.. 1 - First, I've been...
  15. N

Advice on GHRP-2 and CJC-1295 MOD GRF 1-29 / without DAC

Hey guys, First time poster looking for advice on pep dosage-cycle-cost. I've been reading up on this for the past couple of weeks on and off and think I'm settled on: GHRP-2 100mg Waking-PWO-Pre bed CJC-1295 MOD GRF 1-29 / without DAC 100mg - Pre bed. I was thinking of cycling for 3...
  16. P

Fucked up bad please help

Ok so I'm only 19 and obviously had no idea what I was doing but I ran a variety of prohormones and sarms for a few months until I decided to do a show for which I ran ostarine for eight weeks along with clen randomly dosed way too high and I also abused the shit out of various stimulants...
  17. M

Best Night Time Recovery Supplement

Long time reader, First time poster! I was a long time MusclePharm Bullet Proof fan. It was a sad day to see MusclePharm replace it with Iron Dream. I work power plant outages, 7/12's, so sleep is very important to me. On gym days I am lucky if I get 6 hours of sleep. I loved the way Bullet...
  18. aggirl

Sleep

i was Just was curious how long everybody sleeps per night? How much sleep is needed for you to have optimal energy? Everybody seems to require different amounts to function.
  19. J

Steroids that aid recovery from Injury

Hey guys, I was powering through what I thought was a sprained wrist. When the pain didn't go away I had to go to a doctor and after an MRI I discovered that an old ligament injury had come back to haunt me, the TFCC ligament (Right side of the right wrist just before the round bone) is torn...
  20. J

Injury Recovery

What is the best AAS or PED or Peptide for injury recovery? Specifically tendon repair. I know pro ballplayers have been busted for using something to aid in injury recovery, what is it that they use? Is it straight growth hormone? GH pulsing with peptides like GHRP etc Is it test? I have a...
Back
Top Bottom