Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

results

1. E

Is it required to run joint support with tb500

okay so I'm going to spend about $400 buying tb500 which should last me at least a couple months I would think. My dilemma is will it be necessary to also purchase a couple bottles of joint support along with it to give me the best results. Or do you guys usually just use the TB500 by itself
  2. A

**GW/Cardarine Results?? **

I just started taking GW but I'm curious how long it took y'all to see results during your cycle. Here's some background story: I'm nearing the end of my 8 week anavar cycle. I started the GW to shed some of the stubborn body fat I have left. I wish I would've done more research on sarms...
  3. T

1st Cycle of Tren Ace and Test E RESULTS!

What's up bro's, just wanted to post some info after my first cycle and yes... My first cycle was tren! First off let me start by saying I did loads and loads of research prior to starting my cycle so I don't need any negative comments here. Just trying to shed some light on the effects I...
  4. S

Starting a 10wk cycle, 600mg Test E a week, 50mg dbol first 4 weeks, first cycle log

Hello all, firstly I'd like to introduce myself brothers, I am new to the form and I've decided to venture into AAS use. I plan on becoming a regular and proficient member to the brotherhood as my intentions are to cycle on and off until I achieve the perfect physique for which I've always...
  5. E

anavar or cardarine for women?

hi my girlfriend is in great shape and she want to go on a competition in the category female fitness model she wants to use anavar to take all the small amount of fat the she have around her body my doubt is will she get the same results with cardarine 20mg per day as she would do with...
  6. E

Halodrol cycle

hi I started a cycle of 50mg per day Halodrol (H-DROL) and i'm gonna do it for 4 weeks why I choose hdrol? because its a good bulking prohormone, no water retention, good fat burner and I saw other people saing that after 2 or 3 days they noticed difrences. suposaly this have similar resolts...
  7. C

4 years training results (18 years old)

Hi guys, im the brother of the owner of this account. Want to share my results. - 4 years training ( 2 years seriously ) - 18 years 6 month old - ectomorph - 16 inch flexed arms (39/40cm) - 185 cm tall (6.1) - 10 % bf - no tan, im fkin white. - bulking - 92 kilos (205 pounds) Want to hit...
Back
Top Bottom