Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

review

1. R

elitesarms.com let me down again

used them back in october. Didn’t have the best experience with them and thought their stuff was a little underdosed. I only gained three pounds and I was stacking lgd and rad for about 10 weeks. This time I tried them again and I ordered their S4 and I also got their GW and more lgd but I ran...
  2. B

basicstero fake pharmacom confirmed

I just want to apologize to everybody on here for doubting you. I’ve been a big fan of basicstero and their pharmacom products for years. I’ve defended them on different forums as well. But now I am convinced they are now selling fake products and I have proof. My bloods were done on 500mgs a...
  3. G

lawlesslabsusa.com lgd issues

I’ve been using lawlesslabsusa for the past 4 weeks. Using their lgd. The first week I started out at 10 milligrams and it wasn’t feeling anything so I jacked the dose up to 20 milligrams Now by week four I’m up to 40 milligrams and I’m still not feeling a thing. Just wanted to report that bag I...
  4. S

paradigmpeptides.com final time using them

paradigmpeptides won’t get my business any further. Their products are awful. Used their lgd, rad, gw and some of their peptides. 100% Certain that they are all fake! I did not have any sort of results at all nothing in terms of fat loss and nothing in terms of changes to my muscle mass or...
  5. L

great cutting stack from geneza pharma

wanted to Post my review from my recent geneza pharma cycle. First off what an amazing experience dealing with them. They have everything you could possibly want and more. Ordered a cutter stack. Tren ace, masteron prop and test prop. Ran low doses of each. 250Mgs of the tren and test, and...
  6. T

A+ experience with napsgear

if you want quality gear then go with napsgear for sure. I place an order and they shipped it out within a few days, wasn’t the fastest shipping but it was still pretty good. Once the ship happened I got my package and the gear has been phenomenal I’ve been on it for the past ten weeks. quality...
  7. G

peakbody.co.uk just a bad investment

do not trust peakbody its a bad investment. Spent $1500 using them. Can kiss that money goodbye and once my wife finds out what I have done I can’t imagine what will happen to me LOL. After I sent them the money they completely ghosted me and I haven’t heard anything back but they didn’t even...
  8. E

sarmssupplementsdirect.com orals killing me

been using sarmssupplementsdirect for a while now. Products are killing me inside and out. Very Disappointed in the effects that I’m getting. They’ve been in my system for a few hours and causing me a lot of appetite issues. I would say right away after I take them they kill my appetite, makes...
  9. H

napsgear products smooth as molasses

I Gotta Give napsgear a lot of credit. They are hands down the best source I have used before. Been on their products for 5 weeks. The injections are smooth as butter I’m using testosterone and Primo from them. Doing quite a bit of volume three CC’s a week of the primo and two CC’s a week of the...
  10. R

NAPS GEAR GENEZA PHARMA

What i purchased, Injectables and orals 2 of test E and EQ mix 200/200 mg/ml 2 Stanozalol 50 mg/ml 2 Tren E 200 mg/ml Arimidex Clomid HCG Cabergoline Located in Florida, USA. Order arrived within 2 weeks and was packaged nice and discretely, everything was intact. I've done about 10 cycles...
  11. S

geneza pharma very nice lean stack gains!

Decided to do 3 steroids from geneza pharma and they are all excellent. GP test cyp, GP Equipoise and GP winstrol. Have to say this is the best cycle I’ve ever done in my life I put on eight pounds of lean muscle mass and my vascularities outstanding. Geneza pharma is a fantastic source and I...
  12. A

napsgear has got it made for cutting

if you want an amazing source then napsgear is the one to use. They have an excellent selection to choose from every brand you can imagine and they’re all fantastic I’ve used several of them. Recently I decided to put together a cutting stack and my results were incredible! cutting down hard...
  13. Q

fake hgh and test fulmenpharma.com

wanted to do an anti-aging stack and use some hgh and testosterone together. Used fulmenpharma.com which were recommended by my personal trainer at the gym parent however this guy has given me a lot of bad advice in the past when it comes to supplementation as well and I think he gets a...
  14. B

UGFreak.to not seeing much yet

I’m doing ugfreak.to and using their sustanon. I should be seeing results on it since its a short ester. Its been 2 weeks and not seeing much of anything. Maybe a slight bump in strength But was expecting much more results that’s why I decided to use their para pharma sustanon in the first...
  15. Z

geneza pharma trenbolone options

see that geneza pharma has a lot of tren options. Just wondering if you can give me some feedback on which one would fit what I’m looking for the best. Basically I’m looking to do a dummy run for a competition that I plan to be doing next year. Would like to see how I react to tren now. Should I...
  16. M

best cycle ever! 3rd time using napsgear

Just wanted to report back an amazing experience I had using napsgear. Been on their equipoise, primo and testosterone E. them up in the same syringe and pin 1 cc twice a week of each. Such a simple cycle and very affordable yet so effective. I’m five weeks into cycle and it’s already my...
  17. D

no more using Basicstero.ws

I used to be a huge basicstero fan online. Push them and recommended them to a lot of people which was a mistake. I strongly regret doing that because on the last couple orders I made from them they not only sent me bunkier the first time but this last time they sent me the wrong items and...
  18. K

swisschems.is not seeing any changes

unfortunately I’ve been on swisschems products for 8 weeks. Had high hopes for this cycle but not seeing any results. I’m using their s4, s23, and lgd. Should be seeing some good muscle gains and strength but it’s just not happening yet. Wondering what I’m really taking that I just get fake...
  19. W

southernsarms.com stolen wallet

made an order from southernsarms for crypto, guy was emailing me back and forth and was helping me do it. He made me give him all my wallet information and the passcodes to confirm the hash ID to prove it went through. The next day I noticed they stole my entire wallet address and drained it...
  20. E

elitesarms.com YK11 and S23 didn’t go well

so I am 21 years old and I used elitesarms.com and had a bad experience. I got incredibly shut down on this stack I’m having a hard time ever since then. I feel very depressed and I have no libido. Do you think I will be okay? I feel like I was really taking pro hormones or something else and...
Back
Top Bottom