Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

reviews

1. Nordic Fusion

NORDIC FUSION CANADA | MASSIVE CHRISTMAS PROMOTION | ALL DECEMBER LONG

NORDIC FUSION CHRISTMAS PROMOTION FREE PRODUCT WITH YOUR ORDER ALL DECEMBER LONG To the community of Evo, due to the great feedback from the members here on our most recent promotion, we have decided to bring it back for the month of December - If it's not broken, don't fix it. Right? We're...
  2. Nordic Fusion

NORDIC FUSION CANADA | OFFICIAL REVIEW THREAD

NORDIC FUSION LABS CANADA | OFFICIAL REVIEW THREAD Hello Evolutionary, We've decided to create this thread for the Canadian members in the community to share their reviews and experiences working with Nordic Fusion. This will free up space in our official source thread so members can quickly...
  3. D

superpharma fake testosterone

using superpharma on a cycle is a waste of time because their products are bunk. I ordered their testosterone propionate and got my bloods done using Steve’s link in his signature. Well I just got my results and no wonder I don’t feel anything. It is fake testosterone. My numbers are that...
  4. B

[email protected] no good?

I used skankpharma and i must be out of my mind for using them because of all the bad reviews I see on the Forum I wish I had came here earlier. I use them and they sent me the wrong product. After I reached out to them the guy got extremely rude to me and told me that I had to reorder what I...
  5. R

sarms.forsale experiences and reviews

Do you guys think sarms.forsale is a legit company for sarms or are they overrated? I was just looking to get some honest reviews about the company from those of you on here. I was looking to do an honest comparison of sites on different forums and this one popped up on google. Please just...
  6. K

An Amazing Tip

Ok im not trying to be mean nor start anything bad. I just want everyone to be safe! Here is the problem! You order gear from a source for the first time. Let's say with in 3-5 days it comes in. Do Not , I repeat Do not get all in the hype of the scammers and post a review because the gear came...
  7. Craigdavis2007

Thai

Hey all...new user/first post. Anyone have success with Thai-steroid? Site looks legit but not finding many reviews (which is why I joined this forum). I'm in my mid 20's and haven't used anabolics in about 5 years (did 1 cycle). Total ectomorph body type and very inexperienced with gear...
  8. hipocampus.me

Reviews

Hi We have been already included in the reviews section so, please, do not hesitate going there to write your opinion about our products and our services. Also do not forget to check them out before buying from any source. Just to be in the safe side...
Back
Top Bottom