Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ripped

1. B

Best way to use s4 without sides?

I really like s4 andarine A buddy of mine used it too, we both put on like 10 pounds of strength on our lifts in 2 weeks the strength gains are loan are worth it problem is when I was running 50 mg a day I was getting some really bad Vision effects. nothing happened the first two weeks but...
  2. D

Slow down my Gains

This might be a dumb question... i dont know so i apologize ahead of time, but if i reduce my test e to 250mg/week from 625mg will it slow down the speedat which im making gains? I dont know how better to say that.
  3. B

1st time on a ped / looking to gain! Advice plz

Hey so recently had a buddy come back from Mexico with some testoblend prop/enan/cypi 400 from xlpharma (out of turkey) I grabbed 2 viles off him. Have been shooting 350mg every 5 days (15 days) now. I did not have testo test done so not sure what my natural levels were but I’ve noticed a huge...
  4. JimAbs43

Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #9 - Getting Ripped in the Spring - Euro Pharmacies

Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #9 - Getting Ripped in the Spring - Euro Pharmacies https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-hardcore-2-0-9-getting-ripped-in-the-spring-euro-pharmacies/...
  5. P

Help me pick 1 sarm

I am trying to figure out which sarms to run for the summer cut. I am going to do a lot of fasting and eat only healthy foods for the 3 month summer months of June, July and August because I will be working as a lifeguard up north and want to look ripped for all the chicks. If you could choose...
  6. J

First Winstrol cycle advice needed for a steroid newbie

Hey guys, I'm new to steroids so I appreciate any advice you can offer. Basically, I'm working in China as a model (work is bad here because the market atm seems to be the skinny, drugged-up look but that's another story) and I recently brought some Black Dragon Pharma winstrol pills from a...
  7. wolfpackalpha

Dr. Dre steroid cycle - Underground Information

Did Dr. Dre use steroids? let's see the proof and the UG info, read the article here: http://www.evolutionary.org/what-steroids-did-drdre-use
Back
Top Bottom