Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

robolics

1. L

STEROIDS SAVED MY LIFE

My name is Lee and this is my story about how anabolics saved me from an untimely, ill fated death. In the depths of my despair, when every day seemed like a struggle and hope was a distant memory, an unexpected lifeline reached out and pulled me from the brink. Suicidal thoughts had clouded my...
  2. M

Var in aus

Hi guys.. Just wondering if you guys could give us a hand on any decent anavar in australia? legit laps such as pharmacom, robolics etc... Its nearly impossible in australia so im struggling quite abit. Ive never bought online and am abit sketchy. Thanks for the responses, Michael
  3. Zwarrell

In the market for new lab

I used AY for a good 2 years and they just recently went out of business. Anyone know of a source comparable? I remember looking into robolics. I've also done kalpa which was solid about 3 years ago. Also noticed euroking is carrying a couple new labs- Maha and singani if anyone has any input...
  4. A

Source help.

Currently looking for legit source. I've ordered from a couple places. One being overseas and the other domestc, both of which turned out to be underwhelming. I'm looking to run a moderate cut cycle including tren a, mast p, and test p. I'm 6'3 216 pounds at about 10% bf. I need to run my cycle...
  5. D

First Cycle Planned Out, Looking for some help

Hey guys, so I recently decided not to do a SARM cycle and to opt for a simple test cycle as test is generally better understood in the long term and proven to show better results. I've done tons of research but I really just want to keep it simple at first with the following: CYCLE: WEEKS...
  6. M

robolics contact info

Hey everyone, sorry if this post is f*cked up, never posted anywhere before but have been reading lots in different forums and i like evo the best, seems most honest. Anyways looking high and low for robolics contact info with no luck as it seems an insider deal but would love to order from...
  7. Gearhead13#2

Robolics Tren ace

As many of you may know robotics labs is a very trusted private lab, this is for a reason guys. There stuff is top of the line on all fronts. After sinking my teeth into a few vials of robo Tren I find myself more and more impressed with this lab. Little to no pip, hits hard and fast just the...
  8. Mr.Swolesthetics

On test therapy by doc

Hi I'm new here and I been put on test c 200mg/wk and Sunday and Tuesday armidex 0.5. I'm currently bulking at 4k I wanted to increase my test to about 500-600 weekly, I read a lot about robolics and I wanted to see how to order some if anybody could help much appreciated! Also if I do increase...
  9. gearhead

Robotest and Robotren

From Robolics labs, here is the old Robotest and Robotren 100mgs/ml for the trenbolone and 250mgs/ml for the testosterone
  10. Zwarrell

Source recommendation for orals

What's up guys. I've been stalking the shit outta this forum, making some connections, and trying to contribute as much as possible.. After days and days and days of research, I'm thinking about going w robolics for my injectables. But I'm on the fence with who I want to use for my Orals. My...
  11. rostigaxt

Robolics labs

i am really leaning towards this ugl for my first cycle. i have read nothing but great reviews about them. my only problem is how to i contact them? will someone pm me?
  12. mikejones1337

New member to Evolutionary here

Hi! I'm new to the Evolutionary Forums, first off I just want to say I'm glad to be part of the community! I've been searching the forums for about a week now and I finally decided this was the place for me. I'm a newb when it comes to gear, but have been contemplating on starting my first...
  13. J

Robolics ships so fast, it hurts Amazon prime's feelings

2 day shipping still blows my mind. I've already posted a 5-star review on here, but I just wanted to give extra props for their shipping speed. There are fortune 500s who don't ship this fast. (Still intending to order from BWL, ProForm and Domestic Supply eventually, so I'll post about them...
  14. T

First Cycle

After long hours of research and time I have decided to do my first cycle only problem is I will admit I have not been part of this forum long but I want to change that I'm loving the info on here so far and I'd also like a great source I have been looking into robolics but I dont have the...
Back
Top Bottom