Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

roidmass

1. S

roidmass

hey bro's Anyone answer this question? Why cant I enter the source roidmasss website even though I have registered with them. Everytime i try it say waiting for apprival. So exactly what are they waitung for to approve my account. Thanks Saywhatyoumean
  2. J

Roidmass order

placed my first order with Roidmass. Great experience. Fast delivery, product arrived in perfect condition. Started my cycle last week!
  3. W

any luck on getting roidmass products into australia?

hi guys first time posting here, have any of you had any luck getting pct products from roidmass through Australian customs?
  4. D

Roidmass gtg

Once again, ROIDMASS delivers top notch communication & gear. Smooth as always.. Thanks T! DeusXXX
  5. H

Sources other than Roidmass?

I am still fairly new to this forum so forgive me if I am using the site incorrectly or am just overlooking something obvious. But I have been looking for a legit source for Test E and was thinking napsgear.org, to which most threads here on evo stated to be "selective scammers". A lot of people...
  6. R

RoidMass as a viable source?

Just getting some feedback from the brotherhood here. I ordered my first order from RM, and can't wait for hands to get the package coming to me soon. Wanted to see who else ordered from there, and what was the experience like? I honestly read a lot of great things, right here on this forum, and...
  7. L

Roidmass: Delivered as Expected

Hey everyone, This is my first post here but I have been watching the boards for a couple of months now. There's definitely some good info on here. This board is actually the reason i decided to try out RM. I have used only 1 other source in the past (won't name names) and their products were...
  8. T

Satisfied customer

Roid Mass is definitely my new go to source. With speed of delivery that blows other sources away i placed order and took less than 14 days to get to the US and in my hands. Tadeas has excellent customer service keeping you posted through every step of the way and there with quick responses if...
  9. B

Roidmass

I recently purchased the bulk cycle from Roidmass and Tadeas is one true businessman. We had some issues with shipping but was taken care of quickly. I received 1 of 2 of my shipment but my second shipment got held up. Tadeas resent my missing order with no questions ask and was always on time...
  10. S

Thank you Roidmass

Great guy at Roidmass. Very honest. The first time the package landed in USA instead of Europe. He did everything to track it down and finally sent the second shipment. I received the package in great condition and without any issue. Pic of the gear attached. Exited to start! Thank you.
  11. liftflinn

Liftflinns Roidmass Gear Log

Hi Evo, Long time Ausbro poster, less active these days with work but I'm here to log what I assume is the first Australian log for Roidmass' gear. Tadeas got in touch with me a while back, and I'm logging a light cycle of the Berd Pharma line to see how it compares. I've run Noble labs gear...
Back
Top Bottom