Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

roids

1. A

Canada Domestic

Hi guys! I'm looking for a Canadian domestic source, i seen a few that ship from outside Canada, but I'm interested in a domestic source. What are your recommendations? Also a source where I can get Cabergoline/dostinex. Thanks
  2. K

looking to get huge from roids

I am 37 years old and I want to get as huge as a gorilla especially in my upper body. I want my back, chest, shoulders, and arms all to grow big. I want to start researching steroids to get, but my question is how often do you workout on steroids to get big like I see in videos, or do you just...
  3. I

Your Average Beginner Looking For Help

Hello everyone, I just want to know if what i want below is realistic or... not. Going into college, I want to be the normal jock. Lean with a lot of muscle mass, as you can see by my username. I want a completely full oral cycle, is that possible without ruining my liver or not because I just...
  4. icecrxm

Is aaspharmacy.org legit?

Hey guys I haven’t seen much information at all on aapharmacy site , besides on trustpilot (lol) which I would assume I can’t really take seriously. I’ve since ordered a couple things from them such as x2 Testosterone Cyp 200MG/ML (arrived as beligas pharmaceuticals vial) x2 Anavar lite 10mg 50...
  5. W

Best Place For Roids

Literally best place for anything dealing with anabolics is napsgear.org, they have all your essentials including lab work with every product ! not only that but they actually gave me a free Package when my other package got seized , honestly recommend 100%
  6. P

First Time HGH

Hello, I am almost 25 y/o, about 6/ 180. I have been lifting for about 5/6 years now. I have also taken a pro-hormone before, years ago. I have a hypothetical question for ya'll. Say that I ordered HGH off of the internet. I received 20 bottles with white shit in the bottom. I have been...
  7. L

RoidRX Teragon

Hey all, my first post on here! Just wanted some information or advice, I ordered from proroid my first cycle and was using northern pharma and I’m pretty positive it was all junk underdosed gear. I did w1-6 dbol started on 40mg a day and after two weeks didn’t notice even a pound of gain so...
  8. J

Gain Quick and lose even faster

Wassup guys. im new to the whole forum thing so bare with me... Im not trying to brag about myself or anything because im probably one of the most humble guys youll ever meet in the gym. But basically im one of those guys that gain really fast. I can literally pack muscle (and fat) on...
  9. J

Running a mixed cycle. Question!

Hi i am joey and I am starting my pro hormone British Dragon Pharmaceutical Compound V! I am running this with liver support and a all in one cycle support along with nolva and clomid. I am just wondering if I can mix in winstrol as well, or any other cutting steroid. This Prohormone is going to...
  10. R

Source needed

Hey Guys, I'm new to the forums and I need some help getting a source. I saw roidmass is one and my account registration is pending. I used to order from naps but after hearing they're no longer trusted, im staying away from them at all costs (last time ordered was 2013). I'm 26 years old and I...
  11. Monsterpickle

~Seeking Recomp stack advice~

If anyone has some links to recomp stacks for beginners i would like to learn more information so i can make an educated choice.
  12. Mr.Swolesthetics

proper pct fot me im on TRT

hey guys im on TRT by my doc take 200mg test c weekly and 1.5mg arimidex total weekly for now increasing the dose every blood test basically estrogen still high! i was thinking of adding winstrol 50mg for 6 weeks to lean out i was wondering if a pct i required and if so which med shoud i use and...
Back
Top Bottom