Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

s23

1. T

low dose s23 as good as TRT?

Fifty years old and interested in getting on something going forward for TRT I was thinking about matching steroids strength using s23 heard it was the strongest sarm would 5 mg a day for 20 weeks be similar to running a testosterone replacement therapy dosage? Or should I stack some other sarm...
  2. U

Sarms are working when i take them twice a day

I love dylan’s videos but he is wrong on 1 thing I noticed. Because I noticed i don’t get results on sarms unless i run them twice a day I am doing currently sr9009 and s23 When i dose them once a day don’t notice a thing, but twice a day it works for sure Getting good results, cutting down and...
  3. W

S23 stacked with s4

not much has been posted about andarine s4 along with s23 reading about both seems like a good stack for hardness and size I’m 5’10’’ and 154 pounds. I got room to grow u recommend these together?
  4. A

Making love and sarms use

I have been dating this girl for a month and she invited me over to her place and we made love for like 2 hours I could not orgasm during the time and she was upset at me I am using s23 and gw cardarine I’m 22 years old I am worried that maybe i am too shut down or something is going on I read...
  5. M

Getting greedy from sarms?

I’m 12 weeks into cycle I’m 50 years old Started out 177 pounds, now up to 188 Been using yk11 and s23, 15mgs each per day Should i stop the cycle or keep it going another 4 weeks?
  6. M

using LGD with S23 properly

32yrs old 5’11’’ 269 pounds body fat is 30% no I am not proud of my look, but I am trying hard to get better what is the proper dosages of s23 and lgd4033 when will I start losing weight. Been on 2 weeks and nothing so far
  7. L

sarms recovery stacking

I want to make my own recovery stack cause I cannot stand what I am reading about ostarine mk and how it makes you drowsy I train 5x per week and I train hard. 45 years old and 187 pounds and 6’2’’ this is my plan: S23 20mgs a day YK11 10mgs a day sr9009 20mgs a day anything you would change?
  8. A

Sarms Info

Hello, I've recently decided to do a sarms cycle. I've done a few actual steroid cycles in the past. Now I've decided to hop on the sarms train. I purchased s23, LGD and Rad from sarms.forsale. Waiting for them to arrive. Ive already got Pct on hand. Will be dosing at Dylans recommended doses...
  9. I

Sarms for bridging

Coming off a mega steroid cycle of 20 weeks and I don't want to lose my gains. It's time for me to use sarms to hold all my gains that I sweated for I started out 155 pounds and gained 10 pounds on my steroid cycle. I don’t want to lose it back. Would stacking S23, RAD140, and LGD4033 be safe...
  10. A

Using s23 solo

35 years old 5’5’’ 155 pounds 15% body fat I'm just the regular gym rat looking to boost my strength and size. Not ready for steroids yet but I'm intrigued by using sarms. Is s23 something i can use solo and what kind of dosing are you kool kids using these days? I want to do it 8 weeks
  11. G

Using sarms as my pct?

Can you use ostarine mk-2866 for PCT after a sarm cycle where you are using s23 and lgd 4033. or will this make you suppress after doing this and how would you go about it. I did them for 8 weeks and now I'm entering my post cycle phase. Do I still need to use nolvadex and how will I recover
  12. M

S4 vs. S23

I've always said I refuse to mess with S23 because of it being the most suppressive sarm out there that will have the most side effects. On the flip side S4 andarine has those nasty Vision side effects that make me see yellow tints. be upfront with me and honest, do any of these really belong...
  13. D

using S23 by itself

I read some good things about s23 being the best sarm to run solo. I was going to order 2 bottles of it to see how much muscle and strength I could put on in a short time. If I ran it for 8 weeks what would be the optimal dosage to use it at. I’m currently 155 pounds and 5’8. not sure on...
  14. H

S23/cardarine/sr9009 cycle?

48, 5'11 240lbs 13%bf coming off 12 weeks 500 mg test with a 4 week jump start of 30mg dbol. Arimidex 0.5mg eod. E2 was 40-60 during cycle and all other labs perfect. I bloated a lot and want to drop the water and at least maintain muscle gains. On trt for life at 150mg/week. Would returning to...
  15. B

Strongman and sarms use

I have been moving away from bodybuilding two more strong man type lifting since the pandemic and to be honest I love it a lot. I'm currently 26 years old, 6 ft tall, 199 pounds. I'm squatting 350, benching 250, and deadlifting 450. I'm looking to use a stack of MK 677 nutrobal along with...
  16. L

S23 cycle help/advice/suggestions, tips.

Hello, good day all, I'm looking for a bit of info/advice on an upcoming cycle. I did my first sarms cycle on my pet Jerry earlier this year, went 8 weeks on rad/ostarine/cardarine @ 10mg/40mg split in 2/20mg split in 2. Saw great/noticeable results I was happy with, went smoothly. Gained some...
Back
Top Bottom