Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sarms1

1. J

ESARMS reviews/results other than Cardarine?

I would like to hear from people what were the results and experience with ESARMS - Ostarine, LGD, Rad140 and other Sarms. Looks like everyone here is only reviewing ESARMs cardarine. Could not find one thread where people talked about other products than Cardarine.
  2. Fella Finn

Would you take a gander at these!

I should've done this already a long time ago but better late than never....I hope. Anyways, I just wanted to take a short moment to show some appreciation and give special thanks to my man Mark and his crew over at Sarms1 HQ. Since joining this forum Mark has done excellent job with hooking...
  3. L

skinny fat noob: cut, bulk, or recomp

Hey all, want to get my feet wet for the first time, and test out sarms. Hoping to gain strength/mass, while trimming a bit of fat... (bone strength/density too, not sure if I need to specify this bit, but it's something in particular that I desire, this may fall under the mass/strength...
  4. L

Sarms1 not letting me select shipping When I try to place a psalms one order it does

When I try to place a sarms1 order it does not give me a shipping option. Does anybody know why?
  5. S

Whats with sarms1?

When i go to checkout, the fields (such as first name, credit card info, etc...) keep repeatingly moving around the screen and it says there are no payment options and to contact them. So i have and they never respond. I've been trying to contact them for a month and never get a response. What...
  6. C

Sarms1 and Sarmsx out of stock

Both sarms1 and sarmsx are out of stock every time I check! Are there any other reputable outlets? Does anyone know a quality UK based supplier? It takes weeks to get a shipment over from either company to the UK. Surely there has to be someone...
  7. B

Andarine S4 and Cardarine GW-501516 Log

Hey guys, Decided since this is my first time taking SARMS I would do my best to track how it goes. I'll be taking 25mg Andarine ED for the first two weeks in effort to avoid any vision sides. This will be split into morning and evening doses of 0.25ml. After 2 weeks, it will be split into a...
  8. B

Cardarine and Ostarine Cycle Questions

I've been waiting for some non-related legal issues to end before I started this stack and now that they are over I had a couple questions: I want to start dosing as soon as tomorrow, but I have a 2-week long trip to Europe planned in 5 weeks, which I highly doubt I'll have consistent access to...
  9. T

Sarms1 Cardarine Order- Hold-CBFORM

Ordered from Sarms1 on Sunday and have been reading the forums... Realize that they should be sending me some sort of verification forms to fill out which I am anxious to do so I can receive my order... Problem is, I've messaged them 3 times and been checking all my junk mail and still no...
  10. S

Stenabolic severely crystallized, please help!

Hey guys I have been taking cardarine and s4 and combined stenabolic to the stack for its obvious endurance effects but when I received the shipment (from sarms 1) stenabolic was severely crystallized, to the point that it all settles on the bottom of the vial. I have warmed it up numerous times...
  11. S

First cycle ever..a few ideas for SARMS.

Hey guys, So I've been reading and I have a few different SARM ideas. I'm about 5'8 150lbs and in good shape. I have hit my plateau for a while now and am looking for an edge. I wouldn't mind putting some muscle on and cleaing up a bit. From what I've read for SARMS the triple stack is...
  12. L

SARMS 1st time user

I just ordered the SARMS PCT stack. I am a 29 year old female, 5'7" 120lbs....I'm in decent shape, I'm just looking to get a tighter bikini body faster. I just ordered SARMS for the first time and have a few questions: - How much should I take of each and for how long? - Are the results after...
  13. H

First Cycle

I'm looking into taking my first steroid cycle in a few months, was wondering what suggestions you had and when to take them. Currently taking mk2866, S4 and GW
  14. S

Why is dylan gemeli not with sarms1 anymore???

Does anyone know why dylan gemeli is not with sarms1 anymore and switched to sarmsx???
  15. I

Looking for SARMS1 Rep

Hola amigos from across Olympia. I was looking to talk to a SARMS1 Rep since I know they are pretty loved here in the community. Short story is I placed my order on the 18th and it's still processing. I've emailed numerous times and haven't gotten any responses or anything at all. I've used...
  16. B

Another Beginner SARM Stack Advice

Hi all, I have just bought LGD by Focused Nutrition and some Torem locally and of course after months of researching ONLY just discover the hundreds of posts on here saying to avoid powdered SARMs. Regardless I cant return them so I am going to take it easy and give it a crack anyways. I am...
  17. C

Help on ostarine/ dosage

Sorry I'm sure this has been covered, looking to do a cycle of just ostarine, the closest thing I've ran to sarms is black stone labs ostapure, 8 weeks of 20mg with eradicate and had great results, that was about 6 months ago and I've managed to keep most of my strength from it. I'm doing a push...
  18. P

[Sarms1] Gw501516 Log (very detailed)

I am a former natural bodybuilder and I am finally crossing onto the dark side of bodybuilding by using my first ped. I competed in 2 shows naturally in natural competitions and finished 1st in my class and I did not win the overall. In my second show I placed 1st in my class and I won the...
  19. A

Female Fatloss, Dosing Questions (SARMS)

Hey hey everyone! I've been lurking the forums for quiet a while and finally decided to join the EVO family and purchase the SARMS cutting stack from SARMS1. Just for some general information, I am a 22 year old female and have been lifting consistently since 2009, I'm weighing in currently at...
  20. A

Second Cycle - Need some help from SARMs Experienced People

I also just got some OSTA/S4 online and wanted to get some LGD/GW later on. Looking for solid inexpensive alternatives to HCGenerate or N2guard if they're absolutely necessary in PCT for Sarms. I thought one of the major benefits of Sarms was you didnt really need PCT Supps because they didnt...
Back
Top Bottom