Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

scam

1. F

Ozpharm lab scam ??

Ordered over a week ago through Ozpharm labs threema MWKJ8SAD and they've sent an invalid tracking number.... Are these guys a scam ?
  2. A

Zphcstore.com fake hgh and test

I’ve been using zphcstore for about a month now Pretty confident That their testosterone that I ordered and their human growth hormone are both fake will not recommend either anymore to anybody I haven't got any blood work to prove this but let's just say I've been using these compounds for a...
  3. Y

Fake testosterone Alpha-pharma.biz

Confirmed with bloodwork i got fakes! Using alpha pharma I'm doing 300 mg a week of testosterone propionate. I’m on week 3. Not feeling a thing went and got blood work done and it was exactly as I suspected my total testosterone levels were under 200 and they should be much higher than that
  4. Q

Website issues Steroidsforsale.to

Steroidsforsale.to is a horrible source Their website is always down. I just try using them and it keeps timing me out. I can't even log into my account to check my order and check to see my tracking or anything. This is very frustrating I would not trust these people anymore
  5. E

Brewly.io blew me off

one thing I cannot stand is a source that blows me off I was ready to place an order with these guys and I was trying to verify where to send the money that I owe them. They stopped responding to me after two different emails. It's like I was bothering them
  6. N

Mixed review Anabolic-steroids.biz

Not happy with anabolic steroids biz at all The gear is solid, but their service is not the website crashes all the time and if you reach out to them it takes just too long for them to get back to you. I mean I know it's not Amazon but why do they take a week to respond to my emails? Don't...
  7. D

I would put top-anabolic-steroids.com dead last

I would honestly rank my experience with top anabolic steroids dead last out of 100 sources first they screwed up my order, they sent me the wrong item. They said they mixed it up. Then they re-shipped and sent me something completely different again. Now they won’t get back to me. ridiculous
  8. W

Teamroids.to won me over

I've been using teamroids for 12 weeks The gear is good stuff I’m currently using trenbolone enanthate. doing about 300 mg a day and I feel fantastic on this dosage. Barely any side effects and tremendous results. Will use them again and again
  9. K

About to lose it after using roidsmall.to

The guy who runs roidsmall is a creep He stole my money and then laughed about it and brag on a website about how clever he is I sent him $1200 in bitcoin for my steroids i bought from him. He never sent me anything and then insulted me in a thread on reddit. Now I’m out my money
  10. D

Cannot recommend anabolic-steroids.shop

Nope, i won’t recommend anabolic steroids shop anymore I feel like their gear is too weak I ordered anavar and primobolan from them. Both products seem fake for sure I’m 12 weeks on the primo and did 8 weeks of the var and only up 7 pounds
  11. N

Fulmerpharma.com kicked off reddit

just read fulmerpharma was booted off reddit for scamming This is just a warning to all you that that is a red flag because usually reddit won't kick you off and less you really do something bad I heard they were sending people fake HGH. to the tune of $50K they scammed the community!
  12. E

Epharmaonline.shop nope, not doing it

Been using epharmaonline and it is straight up trash I’m on 300mgs a week test. Came off my dr prescribed dosage Very Disappointed in not just my blood work but also how I feel. Basically feel like I crashed
  13. D

Grizzlyroids.com not good so far

I'm only a couple weeks into cycle but not really feeling grizzly products I'm using some testosterone with a bunch of Primobolan. Doing 1000mgs of the primo and 200mg of the testosterone a week. I should be feeling something by now?
  14. X

dragonordnance.com red flags

there are some red flags when using dragonordnance first off their gear I got, none of them have matching codes with the brands website seems like its fake 2nd off they seem to always charge more than other sources. Seems fishy to me
  15. M

I’m frustrated with driadashop.com

Ive been using driadashop for about 3 weeks No results so far Using their dianabol 30mgs a day Also stacking their anavar 50mgs a day Why am i not seeing any results? something is wrong here I feel like they're selling Fake Gear
  16. X

Nexuspharma.net fake hgh again

Nexuspharma are cold blooded snakes i swear I ordered hgh. Ran 4ius per day. No results. Messaged them. They said not their problem I asked for my money back after spend $200 on bloods. They finally agree to send me a new kit Same problem. 4 iu’s per day and nothing. Now i’m out $400 bloods...
  17. W

Bad experience epharmaonline.shop

I ordered anavar, primo, and testosterone from epharmaoline I am confident that all 3 are fake the reason is I'm not getting any sort of results on their products yet I am 5 weeks into the cycle so I should be feeling something by now. Would not use them again it's ridiculous not my time is...
  18. X

Steroaas.is service problems

Steroaas is very friendly when you are new and trying to make an order or sending them Money But after you send them the money they ghosts you and disappear and they don't try to help you with your issues after I sent them the money I haven't heard anything back from them as to when my...
  19. F

Expresspct.com swelling problems

I'm getting a lot of swelling when I inject expresspct HCG It looks like a mosquito bite and it swells up and turns red around the injection site I need some help with trying to get my money back from them. I don’t want to use this stuff anymore
  20. F

basicstero.com fake hgh and testosterone

basicstero let me down I bought hgh and test from them both are fake! The hgh is really hcg. And the testosterone is junk. Only pulling in 300 number on 1000mgs a week! I want my money back
Back
Top Bottom