Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

scammer

1. F

phx-store.ws launching new brand?

Was wondering if you have heard of phx-store launching their own new steroid brand. Just wondering cause I used their prior products and had a bad experience I ordered $1200 worth of steroids from their site, and they only shipped me out 1 package. I expected the 2nd package but it never...
  2. X

Pharmaxlab.com fake nolvadex

I've never heard of anybody who would fake nolvadex as such a cheap drug that doesn't make any sense Pharmaxlab though sold me fake nolvadex I have proof based on the bloodwork i got, it did not drop my estrogen levels.
  3. K

Body on fire Shreddedlabs DNP

I'm not a rookie when it comes to using DNP at all I got a hold of shredded labs via PM. they have no website Or anything like that so you have to message them directly. I ordered a cycle of their products. I've been using 300 mg a day and my body is on fire. I feel like they overdose their...
  4. C

Never again hupharma:wickr

I never again will use a wickr source. I learned my lesson the hard way haha I communicated with someone on wickr from hupharma. they sent me the price list and then I sent them the funds. I did everything I was supposed to do but I'm left with nothing to show for it all right they...
  5. A

[email protected] stroke on their products

Just want to warn everyone on here about the products from erythrobio being not safe I got their EPO to try and help me with my running and bicycling. I am training for a triathlon The stuff gave me a stroke, i think they overdose it cause i ran it correctly. Never use them
  6. W

[email protected] bad service

I’m not happy with the level of service i have been getting from paretomeso. They are an email source so the only way I can communicate to them is via email back and forth. First off they take too long to get back to you. Next they don't speak proper English so everything is a chore to explain...
  7. C

roids24.to is a scammer

A buddy of mine made an order with roids24 and he said they completely scammed him for over $1000. He said they had him send over bitcoins and then sent him tracking the same day. He thought that was fishy cause you would of thought they would wait a day to ship. Well he never got his package...
  8. M

Bodyroids scammer

Stay away from a source from bodyroids.com they are scammers. I ordered three vials of primobolan from them and this stuff is fake because I've been on 500 mg a week for the past 10 weeks and have zero results. I spent all this money on fake gear and I'm not happy about it stay away from these guys
  9. S

Hipocampus.me stole me 400 Euro

I'm writing this email from Spain to warn of HIPOCAMPUS (I apologices if my English is not correct enouht) I orderer EPO three month ago. I paid for it 400 €. It was my first order. It was never delivered to me. I claim to Mr Hipocampus.me, but his anwers was just "It´s was sent". After that...
  10. K

An Amazing Tip

Ok im not trying to be mean nor start anything bad. I just want everyone to be safe! Here is the problem! You order gear from a source for the first time. Let's say with in 3-5 days it comes in. Do Not , I repeat Do not get all in the hype of the scammers and post a review because the gear came...
  11. ROIDDERS

Why I hate Indian superdrol

So, I was looking at the Indian superdrol made by Alpha Pharma. I find it amazing they can claim to have a license to produce trenbolone and equipoise and claim they produce clean superdrol. I have doubts that the superdrol made in India is made in sanitary conditions because no proof is given...
  12. Dbolsteve

scammed by buyusapeptides.com

Ok this is total bullshit, I'm over on another forum and I got scammed by buyusapeptides.com They billed my credit card 3 times and didn't ship my product. Finally, when I started screaming and yelling, they shipped the product. Well GUESS FRAKING WHAT! the shit is just powder in a bottle is...
Back
Top Bottom