Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

second cycle

1. cooliyuli

Approved Log My Testosterone and Tbol Cycle Log

Hello my name is Julian I just recently started my second cycle a few days. Before this i've ran 500mg Test Cyp/Wk, responded pretty well so decided to try it again with an oral. I took my time researching what I wanted for my goals and went with some Tbol. Stats: Age: 20 Height: 5'6 Weight...
  2. T

Help with my pct and natural test production after not running pct first cycle

Hey guys , I really need help urgently , I messed up bad in my first cycle , I ran test e at 600 mg a week for 14 weeks and I didn't run any pct I know I was really uninformed but I did al my research now and I'm gonna run my second cycle I've been off 4 months now but I need to know did I fuck...
  3. T

Second cycle with test and deca

Hey guys this will be my first post so sorry for any mistakes that will be made , I'm looking to do my second cycle to gain some mass but I'm really looking for an intimidating look , I play rugby and I need to be big and strong but also agile , think of an Enforcer type of look , I want some...
  4. Z

Joint and Liver aid capsules while on winstrol ???

Since i'm soon to start my second cycle of winstrol and test-e, and in about 8-9 weeks from now i'll be taking winstrol to dry and cut up real nicely for my physique show. winnie is hard on the liver and can affect my joints. is their any recommeneded joint or liver aid capsules i should buy...
  5. Z

Second cycle???

Whassup FitFam, I just wanted to update you all on my first cycle results. I've finished taking Test PRO. for 10 weeks straight. the dosages varied between weeks, because I've made a mistake in purchasing too little than i really needed. So towards the end my dosages were smaller (week...
  6. K

Differences between way you look on nandrolone vs test

Hey guys, new to the forum. I am looking into npp for my second cycle and am just wondering what people have felt the effects are different from test using it. My cycle would either be 700 test prop/week or 350 prop/400 npp. Anyone whose used both can tell me visually/gains/strength wise how any...
  7. T

Second Cycle Help

This is my idea for my next cycle: HGH 10iu ED throughout T3 75mcg ED throughout Insulin throughout post-workout 4-8iu with dextrose - dosage dependent on blood glucose reading No workouts during catabolic phases Wk minus 2 EPO 2000iu EOD Wk minus 1 EPO 2000iu EOD Fast thurs, fri, sat...
Back
Top Bottom