Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

serms

1. A

Sarms Info

Hello, I've recently decided to do a sarms cycle. I've done a few actual steroid cycles in the past. Now I've decided to hop on the sarms train. I purchased s23, LGD and Rad from sarms.forsale. Waiting for them to arrive. Ive already got Pct on hand. Will be dosing at Dylans recommended doses...
  2. G

Yo everyone! New member introduction and have some questions. Nice to meet you all.

What's up everyone, stoked to be apart of this group. I've been learning so much over the past few days I thought I'd finally say hello and also get some solid advice during my ventures. :p I will leave some info about myself and questions below. Thanks to all who contribute! \m/ Profile...
  3. R

cleaneating ( gi)

Hey so my question is does timing make a big difference when it comes to eating 6 meals a deal to bulk? Does high and low gi foods play a huge role depending on your workout timing? Reasons for asking these questions is to prepare for my second cycle 12 months test 1mg,deca 300mg 10wk,primo...
  4. R

understanding perfect pct

Hey, so just read "perfect post cycle therapy" And im trying to understand why clomid and nolvadex isent used immediately after you half life of your cycle ends? When should you start the "perfect pct" when only on a 3 month 3/4cc per/week (1cc eod)? Im afraid of getting more acne and how can...
  5. R

cutting during pct

Hey guys first time posting new to the community, so my question is can you cut during a pct. But having ostarine 20 mg daily by your side? my pct for 1 month will be 25 mg clomid, 25 mg novaldex, maybe adex idk yet, and again ostarine. Because i gotten quite a bit of fat during my first test p...
  6. Jrbdallas

MK 2866 (Ostarine)

Hey guys, Has anyone on here used Ostarine from Purchasepeptides.net?? They have a decent price. Really no better than Sarms1 but I was just curious because I need to pick up some other stuff from Purchase peps. Would love some personal testimony on this stuff! Never used ostra before...
  7. C

Posting new results 18half years old

18half years old, 3 years and half training posting new thread results: 185 cm 93.5 kg 10% bf 40cm arms 4k+kcal clean diet bench press: 120 kg, 2 rep leg press: 240 kg, 3 rep squat: 140 kg, 4 rep Using: lot of mass gainer, Ostarine and S4, N2guard, tribulus terrestris, creatine, arginine...
  8. F

AG guys liquid questions

Just got all my serms and more AI from ag guys from the independence day sale!! ( Amazing communication and lighting fast shipping) Two questions: 1: Is the dropper 1ml? 2. Best way to take this stuff since some if it (Liq-Aromas) tastes like liquid gasoline? Anyone mix it with some powerade...
  9. wolfpackalpha

Steroid Profile + Video: What is Clomiphene Citrate (Clomid)?

Do you want to know how to use Clomiphene Citrate (Clomid) for PCT? are you confused with your post cycle therapy? read below... http://www.evolutionary.org/clomid-clomiphene-citrate video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QCOqbFzmnk
  10. hugeNelson

Ovinum Clomid

Ovinum Clomid, I tried these but they are not great.
Back
Top Bottom