Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

shipping

1. Stone22356

Domestic Supply Touch Down

First time customer, easy payment process, great communication, and fast shipping from domestic supply.
  2. W

Shipping

Do we have to sign for a package once it arrives to us?
  3. X

Back and forth USA and europe domestic supply

I spend 3 months out of the year in europe for work And the rest of the time in the USA I am interested in hearing more about how domestic supply can service me well in USA as well as Europe now with a sister site Can you explain this to me more in detail? I am looking for a source I can use in...
  4. Y

syn pharma outside canada?

I was wondering if syn pharma will ship to me if i am on vacation outside of canada? I plan on being in New York for the holidays spending time with my kids i won’t be back in Ontario till the 5th of January should i order and have it shipped to New York can they do that? Or should i just wait...
  5. J

syn pharma ships to USA?

Hey does syn pharma ship to other countries besides canada or are they JUST for canadians? I have a winter home in the USA and would like to use them to ship there. I’m a snowbird
  6. R

domestic supply not shipped yet

I placed an order at domestic supply on the 12th and I don’t think its shipped yet is there anyone on here who is their rep that can look into it for me I’m sure everything is cool but its just that I live with people and don’t want someone seeing what I am ordering
  7. N

does PSL ship glass vials?

Was reading something about the post office not allowing people to ship glass anymore I’m worried if I order PSL they will not be able to ship them to me what is the new rules on that and anyone have any issues?
  8. G

Why I love napsgear

Just wanted to let everyone know why I love napsgear so much and recommend them first off their products are very potent. You will feel a difference within a couple weeks on their products the other good thing about it is the products all available and there is never a shortage and their website...
  9. W

Pending order domestic supply

Just wondering why my pending order with domestic supply was taking a while Been like 4 days and its still pending after i sent the money Last order they shipped it out within 2 days, is the shipping delayed this month ?
  10. B

napsgear has fast shipping

the last couple sources I used took 1 month to ship my item the 2nd time they took 5 weeks that is too long this time tried napsgear, they shipped in 4 days flat. It got to me 3 days later super fast shipping domestic. Great products too. Try them out
  11. M

PSL rock solid

I love using PSL their website is easy to use, lots of products are in stock and very easy to place an order with them the products are 100% legit and their shipping is well packaged and fast. I would overall give them a 10 for 10 on their service, gear and shipping I will be back in a few...
  12. R

My napsgear experience

I am very happy with napsgear this is my first time ordering through them in my order arrived after 9 days. Their customer service was very helpful and I'll be placing another order their shipping prices in prices of the products are not bad at all. I'm so excited I can't wait to start my...
  13. P

How is shipping from geneza?

I had a question about how good the shipping is from geneza? They seem to be based in some weird country or something If I am an American and order from them how is their shipping situation and how fast would I get my products? I'm not a patient person I guess I'm pretty cranky
  14. J

Domestic supply looks good

I've got no complaints using domestic Supply they have been excellent in all areas. couldn't ask for a better service and couldn't ask for a smoother transaction delivery time was as expected and the package got to me safe and in perfect condition. Very discreet shipping. Special thank you to...
  15. M

GenezaDirect shipping fulfillment and Ukraine

Hi all. Have been ordering from GD. Very happy with previous orders. A lot of their material is shipped from Ukraine. As you know, there's a lot going on over there and so GD appears to be having problems fulfilling my order (package was marked as sent, then they reversed course). Tried to...
  16. N

Super good shipping with geneza

great job by geneza pharma and their shipping my Postman really sucks, they always slam our packages where i live. easily I've got a divot on my packages when they arrive and even talking to the post office manager they admit their guys throw stuff around. Well this package looked like it...
  17. I

Puritysourcelabs shipping

Hey does anyone know how long it takes to ship something that I order from PSL to get to my doorstep. I live in Ohio and our mail has been really slow this winter due to all the storms we've had should I wait till spring to order or would they get it to me quick this time of year too?
  18. H

Purity source labs shipping times?

I ordered from PSL over the holidays and it took a long time to get my products. I guess it was a holiday for them my question now that it's February is their shipping times a lot quicker domestic? I'm looking to place an order but I don't want to wait more than a couple weeks to get it
  19. B

shipping times domestic-supply

I wanted to order from domestic-supply.com but checked they say usps alert delayed shipping. How long is shipping taking lately? I'm west coast.
  20. R

What to do when steroids sent to wrong address

I have been working with a source for a couple years now who have never done me wrong before. I did a recent order through them and never got a tracking number. a week later I emailed the source and ask him about tracking because I still haven't gotten the package. He emails me back the...
Back
Top Bottom