Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sick

1. S

Side effects? Melanotan (MT2) Nasal Spray

Hello, I'm a journalist and I'm looking to speak to users of Melanotan nasal sprays about the side effects they've experienced when using them. I understand that Melanotan can affect people very differently, but it would be great to speak to nasal spray users, especially those from the North...
  2. N

sick after cycle

Hey guys, i finished my 1st cycle 500 mg test e for 10 weeks. Couple days later after my last pin i got sick with swollen tonsils and fever also was not able to eat for four days. I am planning to take full week off from gym. In my cycle i made pretty good gains but now i am getting afraid that...
  3. T

Caber or deca making me ill

I'm currently on week 5 of a deca e 400mg/test e 500mg /hgh cycle with superdrol kicker week 1-4 and for the past 8 days I've felt nauseous off and on all day every day and now and again will feel faint and get a cold sweat. I thought at first it may have been the superdrol i had just finished...
  4. G

Getting sick

Anyone else throw up and feel sick after taking caber?
  5. E

What to do when you get the flu

I rarely get sick because I am very careful to make sure my body has everything it needs to be healthy. Recently however I contracted the flu. Woke up Sunday morning sick and by the end of the day had a fever of 104 degrees. By Wednesday I was back in the gym feeling great. This is what you need...
  6. Beastly

Sick? Take this...

At least if its a virus, take Elderberry as it prevents viruses from being able to replicate, shortening the length of infection significantly... As a preventative measure, you could take Elderberry every day and pretty much avoid any viral sickness as it would prevent them from gaining a foothold
Back
Top Bottom