Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sides

1. rostigaxt

Test and tren E cycle

Morning, I’ve been doing a lot of reading and cabergoline seems highly recommended for a tren test cycle. I can’t find it anywhere. Now, I have done deca cycles, npp, etc. and I have never had any issues with gyno etc. maybe I am one of the lucky ones I have never had any real sides at all...
  2. B

No sides on tren? (So far)

Hey guys this is my first post and I wanted to get your opinion on it. Been blasting and cruising for the last two years with test as base 500mg EW plus dhts (mostly var and primo) for blasting and test 125mg EW during cruises. At these doses I don't need AIs and I haven't had any sides other...
  3. MooseGlide

Help with tren psychological sides!

Hey, it's been a few years since I've posted or done a cycle. Did two test only cycles and always wanted to try tren. Finally got my hands on some tren e. Currently running 400mgs tren e per week and 250mgs of test cyp per week. I'm a few days shy of 6 weeks in. Nothing the first week, 2nd week...
  4. M

AAS Study

Hello, I am a med school graduate currently writing my thesis on "performance enhancing drugs ins sports" in the field of endocrinology. A part of the study is a statistical analysis of an online survey. If you find some time to fill the questionnaire I would be very thankful! Only current AAS...
  5. H

Clen Shakes

Started Clen back up today at 40mcg. Having little to no shakes, but was wondering from people who have taken it, if they ever found a way to get rid of them.
  6. CanadianGearDepot

This is why you may be getting sides

Recently I was asked about sides, a friend of a friend has tried a cycle twice now but stopped early into the cycle as they were getting a lot of sides. Acne, loss of sex drive etc. My initial thought was either that the gear was bunk, the lab was shitty (maybe the oil mix was poor = acne), or...
  7. CanadianGearDepot

Tren: Let's talk sides and solutions

Getting to know Tren: "Trenbolone Acetate, a 19-nor steroid, is derived from the compound Nandrolone. It is characterized by strong androgenic properties and no estrogenic activity. This anabolic steroid has a binding affinity for androgen receptor five times the strength Testosterone...
  8. rostigaxt

Body fat percentage

Hey guys, I was given some great info on my other thread about body fat percentage and risk of sides. What I am trying to figure out though is how do the powerlifters avoid sides? A lot of them are definitely not 15% or less body fat. I am more into powerlifting and this is why I ask. I feel...
Back
Top Bottom