Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

slin

1. K

Is n2slin similar to insulin?

I'm trying to learn more about this product called n2slin. I've always thought It was Slim as in slim down your weight. but after looking closer I see that it's really SLIN. can anyone explain what the differences between this and what insulin does for us. I ask is a buddy of mine uses...
  2. C

First Slin Cycle

Background: I ran my first cycle about a year ago with just Test E @500mg and I hated it. Hair lose plagued me and I had high estrogen until I found the right dose of arimidex which was .5mg EOD. Now, I would like to run another cycle and would like some input, not really on the AAS but on diet...
  3. C

Max Growth Cycle

Background: I ran my first cycle about a year ago with just Test E @500mg and I hated it. Hair lose plagued me and I had high estrogen until I found the right dose of arimidex which was .5mg EOD. Now, I would like to run another cycle and would like some input, not really on the AAS but on diet...
Back
Top Bottom