Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

source talk

1. R

Purple Panda Labs Scam

[META] Purple Panda Scam Ordered internationally from PPL, initially they didn’t provide a tracking number, after reaching out they provided one and said it won’t work until it gets in the US. Tracking now just says that a label has been made. I just received an email from their service...
  2. C

Simply Steds?

Hello, I'm a new member to this fourm. I recently ordered Test E, Novaldex and an AI from Simply Steds....The test I ordered was Bio-Gena brand. Before I start injecting this stuff into my body, I would like to know if anyone can vouch for this source OR bio Gena. If anyone has had bio Gena...
  3. S

Peptide Pros?

Has anyone ever heard of this company? Seems pretty official and they have been around for awhile now, Couldmt find anything on them here. They ship in the U.S. but they are a liquid and claim they are for research use only for their sarms.
  4. R

RoidMass as a viable source?

Just getting some feedback from the brotherhood here. I ordered my first order from RM, and can't wait for hands to get the package coming to me soon. Wanted to see who else ordered from there, and what was the experience like? I honestly read a lot of great things, right here on this forum, and...
  5. Q

Galactic Labs G2G?

Hey all first time posting! Love this site, being able to find out a lot of info right at the tip of my finger tips! Just wanting to know if any one has had experience with Galactic Labs?
  6. G

Is naps gear legit 2016 ?

Planning on ordering tren from there is it worth it are they legit or are they scammers ? Any experiences welcome
Back
Top Bottom