Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sports

1. K

Side effects from Dianabol

I'm doing 50 mg a day of Dianabol and this is my first cycle I like to do a lot of Endurance Sports I was running a mile and half way through my legs felt like they were going to explode I ended up limping the rest of the way. I was reading about this and it says that these are called pumps...
  2. R

insulin in sports

Hey I was reading about some athletes who are type 1 diabetics who have to use insulin including the day of their game. Wouldn’t that give them some sort of competitive advantage being able to dope with it? And how can I use it as someone who isn’t diabetic for sports along with steroids?
  3. C

College Athlete Cycle For Sprint Speed

5'11 188lbs College Football athlete. Looking for a cycle to increase sprint speed and explosiveness. I am just coming off of a month on the GOMAD (Gallon of Milk a Day) program where my weight jumped from 161lbs-188lbs Im sure most people will say i must have gotten really chubby but i was in...
  4. D

Any College Football Players out there? Need some help

Hey guys, So I am currently planning on walking on to a 1AA football program and have some questions about drug testing. I've never actually used anything but I am considering it. I sent my film to the coach and he said that if I can gain around 20lbs without losing much speed then I will have...
  5. D

College athlete looking for advice/help

Hey guys. Here's my situation: I'm a college rugby player who is undersized for my position and I need to gain some serious weight. I've been lifting for a number of years and although I have seen great results, my body type severely limits my ability as an athlete and prevents me from pursuing...
Back
Top Bottom