Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stack

1. Y

finishing up cycle

I’m almost done with a 20 week cycle and now going to do my pct what is a good stack for me with supplements to help me recover I plan on going back on cycle in about 5 weeks
  2. L

200 pounder in no mans land

I feel like if i gain weight i will get fat And if i lose weight i will be too skinny I’m 6 foot tall and my body fat is around 18% . i’m 31 years old Which sarms would work best for me to not gain too much size but also drop fat same time? Would sr9009 25mgs a day and rad140 20mgs a day be a...
  3. R

using dbol and avoiding sides

I’m gonna try dianabol dbol this time I want to try 30mgs a day for 5 weeks what is the best way to avoid side effects on this stack? I’m currently 31 years old. This will be my 2nd cycle. 5’5’’ 150 pounds lean
  4. K

Sarms to help healing

I'm in my 50s and my biggest complaint is when I go workout I am in pain the rest of the night and I have to take medication just to fall asleep do you think that sarms would help me and if so which kind of sarm Stack would work the best in my situation? I train 5x per week heavy
  5. F

Cutter stack steroid

17% body fat 29 years old, 196 lbs, 5 ft 9 in I want to run a cutter stack to get down to maybe 12 or 13% body fat I was looking at maybe primobolan, heard that is a good cutter what is the maximum dosage I can run in? What would you stack with?
  6. M

fighter stack

looking to do my first ever fight in a couple months that is official. Doing MMA and been working with one of the top trainers in my city he says that if I want to be the best I gotta use steroids and cheat that is why I am coming to you what is the best MMA stack?
  7. T

Masteron and NPP

I haven't seen anyone talk about this stack before on here. A friend of mine was saying he had really good results on a gained over 20 lb I’m 28 years old 6’1’’ 176 pounds I was thinking of doing 500mgs of each for 10 weeks. should I do propionate with the masteron?
  8. F

Lean bulking at 130 lb

I am a skinny guy I'm only Twenty-One years old and I only weigh about 130 lb I want to lean bulk but I don't want to get fat. I used to be 160 lbs and I lost a lot of weight. I've never been much into the gym but I'm starting do you think it is a good idea to start using sarms even though...
  9. J

Using sarms by themselves

I just got done watching 20 of Dylan Jemelli’s videos online. I agree on some of the stuff he says but disagree on others. For example I don't agree that you have to stack sarms. He says they work only when you stack them. I've been using them by themselves for a few years I've gotten good...
  10. 2

anavar only stack

Hey I am 27 years old and looking to use my first cycle with anavar oxandrolone. I have 6 years of training under my belt. I’m 85kg and around 13.5% body fat. I have 2 abs showing, looking to cut down more. I bought a bunch of anavar and will keep the rest for later cycles. Was thinking...
  11. I

Your Average Beginner Looking For Help

Hello everyone, I just want to know if what i want below is realistic or... not. Going into college, I want to be the normal jock. Lean with a lot of muscle mass, as you can see by my username. I want a completely full oral cycle, is that possible without ruining my liver or not because I just...
  12. M

Rad-140 and Decabolin (19Nor-androst) Stack

I have me Rad-140 in hands and started today. I want to stack an over the counter Prohormone with it. My understanding it will help with suppression and also help gains. I was wondering if Decabolin by Hi Tech Pharm witch is a 19nor-androst would be a good stack? I’m interested in this product...
  13. Y

To suspend or not to suspend?

Hey there, I am a first timer to SARMs. Been lifting for years, and figured I might try a cycle to see what I'm missing. I found a nice looking bulking stack online of: YK11 MK677 MK2866 LGD4033 8 week cycle. I was just inquiring about whether or not each of these was absorbable by the body...
  14. A

New SARMS stack possibilites

Hey people, So, I am about to start a new stack of SARMS and was messing around with some ideas on a stack. I have been reading around forums here and there and was thinking of running something along these lines. Would love to hear some feedback. Ostarine 25 mg/day RAD-140 20 mg/day S4 50...
  15. C

Test E, EQ, D-Bol cycle.. Thoughts???

Writing up my next cycle in my notebook and wanted to post it up to get some opinions and to see if anyone has run a similar cycle and has any advice before I start. Currently 5’10 @ 180lbs Weeks 1-12 Test E 500mgs/week EQ 400mgs/week Weeks 1-5 D-Bol 20mgs ED PCT Week 13 - HCG 1000IU EOD...
  16. R

SARMs Stack Advice (4 weeks cycle)

Hi Guys, I'm looking for some advice before trying SARMS. After some research, I'm thinking to take: GW 501516 (20 mg per day) LGD 4033 (10 mg per day) My ultimate goals are: drop in body fat and just a little increase in muscle size. Due to work restrictions, I only have 4 weeks to complete...
  17. B

Cardarine and Ostarine Cycle Questions

I've been waiting for some non-related legal issues to end before I started this stack and now that they are over I had a couple questions: I want to start dosing as soon as tomorrow, but I have a 2-week long trip to Europe planned in 5 weeks, which I highly doubt I'll have consistent access to...
  18. S

Cardarine cycle followed by Stenabolic cycle?

So I have looked around for a while and cannot find the answer to this question: If I use Cardarine (GW) for 8-10 weeks, as suggested to prevent receptor "tolerance", then immediately follow the end of that cycle with a cycle of Stenabolic (SR9009), will my cellular receptors still have a...
  19. I

Sarm stack

Hi All, I am looking to take a SARM Stack and this what I have come up with. What are your views on this and advice. N2Guard MK-2866 (Ostarine) S-4 (Andarine) Cardarine Any help and advice will be greatly appreciated.
  20. S

Legend Pharmaceuticals Log and Review

Hi Fellas, Just wanted to get a review started on this next cycle here. Currently being trained by an IBFF pro so diet and workout regiment are completely locked in. Had my boys run this stuff a few times in the past with good results and great pricing so I will be posting regular updates...
Back
Top Bottom