Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stacks

1. D

55+ steroids geneza pharma

what are some good steroids you would recommend from geneza pharma that i can use? I see they have a lot of stack ideas but nothing for the older crowd I still lift 5 times a week and I take it very seriously. there is nothing better than a workout with weights but which stacks work best for...
  2. B

Legit steroid websites

Can anyone give names of legit steriod websitesites, where they actual got supplies? I all start; Napsgear, it is legitimately and they have great customer service, it's like dealing with walmart.
  3. J

Anavar Only Cycle for Females

Any women have experience with Anavar only cycles? First time cycle? thoughts on Var only cycle? Does it always have to be stacked? looking into 10mg a day for 4 weeks-- something as minor as possible but just enough to give some help. I am a female, always 100% dialed with my training and...
  4. Z

Stacking

Hoping to get some information on a Cutter Stack I've been contemplating. Very new to this and any advice on Cycles or Stacks would be great. Ostarine Cardarine DSpark
  5. Tkshred

Test prop stack??

I was considering stacking up my last 4 weeks of test prop 120mg EOD with something.. any good suggestions? i started at 170 now up to 190 after 8 weeks still lean but wanted to fill out and harden up a little more. I was considering upping my dosage of prop to 150-170mg EOD instead of...
  6. J

Advice appreciated, Subject oral anabolics

Currently 5-6 percent body fat, typical undosed gains from one month of workouts is 15 pounds. current weight 150 pounds give or take 5 any given day. Never stacked or dosed before. Looking to purchase with intent to run very long low dose stacks of multiple oral anabolics. Please make...
Back
Top Bottom