Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stenabolic

1. H

Sarms for someone with a heart condition in family

So it's been confirmed that my family has a genetic trait for heart disease. my dad died very young and my aunt also had a heart attack only in her 40s I've been training for the past 10 years and I just turn 35 years old I've gotten some testing done and they say my heart is healthy for...
  2. J4mm3r_

Cardarine and Stenabolic Stack

I just started my first Cardarine and Stenabolic stack cycle. I will post weekly updates as well as photos to show progress. Follow along this journey with me. Current picture attached! Currently sitting at 213 LBS down from 300 LBS in 8 months ( not natty ) My goal is to cut to 190 LBS and...
  3. JimAbs43

Evolutionary.org 498 - SARMS - Stenabolic (SR9009)

Evolutionary.org 498 - SARMS - Stenabolic (SR9009) https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-498-sarms-stenabolic-sr9009/ https://soundcloud.com/user-594306228/evolutionaryorg-498-sarms-stenabolic-sr9009 https://youtu.be/8H5vXPrbLTc...
  4. A

Where is dylan at?

Yo what up Lookin for dylan the Gman, gemelli. Love ya bro, no matter what the haterz be talking trash bout you ! I got ya on my youtube feed whenever video comes up it alerts me. Always first to smash like button too My question is looking to use some stenabolic with S4 Andarine 100mg a day...
  5. E

4 stack cutter dylan recommends

Okay so I listened to the podcast with Dylan and Rickster. He said the best cutter stack was: Gw501516 cardarine sr9009 stenabolic S4 andarine rad-140 He didn’t mention how much to use of each and how often you need to dose it or for how long. If i ran them 4 weeks you think i would cut down...
  6. H

Stenabolic changed opinion over time

Wanted to ask about Stenabolic. Researching in this forum it looks like initially (2015 or so) the opinions by the experts on here were that it really didn't do much. More recently the same folks seem to be fans. Wondering if there was a change in product quality, or just more experience with it...
  7. K

cutting with sarms

33 years old 6’2’’ 240 pounds 21% body fat never used anything before, this will be my first thing I am choosing sarms. I want to cut down and recomp a bit. I have RAD140 testolone and sr9009 stenabolic in mind. And then later on trying another cycle including maybe mk ostarine. What dosages...
  8. J

stacking GW and SR

I’m currently 34 years old and 5’8’’, 200 pounds, my body fat is in the low 20’s I would estimate which is too high. I’ve already lost about 12 pounds and have kind of stalled. Looking to stack sr9009 stenabolic and gw cardarine for 12 weeks. What kind of results can I expect on this stack...
  9. D

stenabolic SR9009 all a scam?

I've read some stuff from Scripps saying that sr9009 stenabolic has no bioavailability so it is completely useless to use. if that is true then are the results people are getting placebo or is it legit ? I'm going to actually try it myself but wanted to hear some thoughts on this research and...
  10. StanSmith

Evolutionary.org Podcast #356[SARMS]Stenabolic (SR9009) – How to use it,doses,GW

Evolutionary.org Podcast #356[SARMS]Stenabolic (SR9009) – How to use it,doses,cardarine alternative? https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-podcast-356sarmsstenabolic-sr9009-how-to-use-itdosescardarine-alternative/...
  11. S

Sarm cycle

I’m starting a 12weeks cycle with cardarine andarine and stenabolic, the question is , what i’m Going to build during this cycle , i’m Going to lose all the benefits when i’ll Finish it or i’m Going to preserve something?
  12. T

SR9009 - pretty bad side effects in a woman.

I have been taking SR9009 for 3 days (10mg once a day to begin with) to help with cutting and today I have had horrific diarrhoea, nausea, headaches and I feel like I’ve been kidney punched. I was wondering if anyone had any experience of this? All the articles I’ve read state no side effects...
  13. S

Cardarine cycle followed by Stenabolic cycle?

So I have looked around for a while and cannot find the answer to this question: If I use Cardarine (GW) for 8-10 weeks, as suggested to prevent receptor "tolerance", then immediately follow the end of that cycle with a cycle of Stenabolic (SR9009), will my cellular receptors still have a...
  14. S

Stenabolic severely crystallized, please help!

Hey guys I have been taking cardarine and s4 and combined stenabolic to the stack for its obvious endurance effects but when I received the shipment (from sarms 1) stenabolic was severely crystallized, to the point that it all settles on the bottom of the vial. I have warmed it up numerous times...
  15. S

Stenabolic vs Cardarine???

Hello guys Im currently using cardarine but Im not sure if I should try stenabolic soon. Has anyone expirience with stenabolic??? How is it compared to cardarine???
Back
Top Bottom