Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stimulant

1. M

pre workout stimulant

looking for a strong pre-workout stimulant similar to DMAA heard good things about one called Smash from supps central do you think I should try those out, if so anyone have any discounts or deals on these products?
  2. R

Protein factory alex rogers

I bought some LJ100 from alex rogers at protein factory cause he wrote an article on it pushing it Ever since i got on this stuff i have felt a lot of pain in my side, like a side stitch Also my heart rate has been speeding up. I took this stuff to a doctor friend of mine and he had it tested...
  3. S

Fat loss supplement

What is the best supplement I should be taking that help me burn more fat throughout the day but is not a stimulant? I'm currently 280 lb and I'm looking to lose 40 lb that is my goal by the end of the year. I think I can do it because I have the willpower but I need a supplement to help me
  4. E

Best stimulant at banned nutrition

I realize that stimulants aren't the best thing to use because you can get addicted to them but with my new work schedule I'm having to go to the gym early in the morning and I just don't like to drink coffee because it makes me wired. doesn't banned nutrition have a really good stimulant...
  5. wolfpackalpha

Modafinil as a stim

How many of you guys on evo are using Modafinil? have you used it? It's an interesting drug, as it's a stim and a fat loss aid in bodybuilding, but it's mainly used for alertness in the mainstream world. Want to know more about Modafinil? read on: Modafinil...
  6. eric26

Best stimulant

What do you guys think is the best pre-workout stimulant? Im considering n2burn or n2slin??? or maybe something else.
Back
Top Bottom