Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stimulants

1. Mobster

The Truth - how old time weightlifters DID use drugs!

Inspired by my previous thread based on Jamie Lewis of Plague of Strength and his brief history of steroids (click HERE to see that) here's a how not only did very famous bodybuilders/weightlifters of the 50's use steroids - in spite of many saying they did not but even back in the early 1800's...
  2. C

non stim pre meal supps

looking for something I can take pre meal that won’t mess up my body nothing with artificials or anything with stimulants to make me wired no sugars either
  3. M

Stimulants in the morning

What is the scoop on the latest when it comes with stimulants in the morning? My workouts start around 6am, i usually like to take something around 5:30 to get me going in the morning I'm looking for the supplement that you guys use for this type of thing
  4. M

Best pre-workout with stimulants

I'm looking for the best pre-workout out there that includes stimulants My new schedule means I have to wake up earlier to take my stimulants otherwise I'll be tired during my work out and all day can you recommend the best pre-workout stimulant that I can take
  5. P

Stimulant addiction

so I am a big stim junkie and I have been taking them since College. I remember staying up late and crashing before a big test and I would use coffee to stay up all night then use red bull energy drinks the next day and other stimulants to get me through the test I want to wean myself off of...
  6. R

Pre workout supps

What is the best pre-workout supplement going right now that you can recommend I use I'm currently not using one because when I do it revs up my heart too much and it gives me a headache and makes me dizzy in the gym. Is there one that you recommend that doesn't have stimulants
  7. Y

Stimulus causing heart issues

I have been taking a stack of stimulants which are very similar to the ECA stack that was given to me by my personal trainer I noticed that when I work out my heart skips a beat and his explanation is it's because it's speeding up my heart rate and it's good for me. Can you give me some...
  8. I

banned nutrition website

I had a question about the banned nutrition website. It currently shows 3 different options for supplements and I’m not sure which one is best for me. I am looking for something that doesn’t have any stimulants in them at all. Something I can take at night
  9. D

Can I stack a stimulant with ostazol?

I am just wondering about the proper way to run ostazol. I'm 33 years old and I like to take pre-workout stimulants before I hit the gym. Right now I'm taking some fat burners that contain some caffeine and other stimulants. Just want to make sure stacking these two products will be okay or...
  10. P

sinus issues from too much stimulants

I noticed over time from abusing pre workout stimulants and energy drinks that I developed sinus issues everytime I would take them. I figured this out from eliminating them and if I drank even a little coffee it would trigger an outbreak. I want to switch over to another supplement to use...
  11. I

stimulants pre workout

I have tried to workout without stimulants and I have like no energy. It seems like others I work out with have no problems working out just showing up and taking a bottle of water. Why am I the odd ball of the group who needs to take something to get me wired to workout? And do you recommend...
Back
Top Bottom