Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

strength

1. D

superdrol and test for strength

I’m looking to boost my strength and I want to use superdrol and testosterone for it my dose I’m looking at is superdrol and testosterone. The superdrol will be 20mgs a day and the testosterone will be 500mgs per week right now I am right at 2 plates on my bench and 3 plates on deadlifts want to...
  2. K

21 year old birthday bash sarms run

just turned 21, 5’8’’ and 250 pounds. Body fat is around 30% my friends asked me what I wanted for my birthday and I told him I wanted sarms they got me 2 bottles of LGD, 3 bottles of GW and 2 bottles of S23 I want to run all 3 my plan is 10mgs of LGD per day 30mgs of GW (extra fat loss) and...
  3. B

Any success with using steroids as birth control?

I'm looking to sort of do a poll out there on those of you who have experience using steroids and how your sperm count has been changed either up or down since then I don't want to get some of the girls that I am dating pregnant or anything let's just say I'm going through a phase after my...
  4. R

Geneza pharma 10 weeks optimal cycle

I’m desperate to use a cycle from geneza pharma that is above and beyond anything i have done before My goals are recomping I’m definitely going to be using trenbolone Question is should i go with their tren ace or tren E? I want to go atleast 8 weeks but no longer then 10 weeks. Somewhere...
  5. G

Hey you think my winstrol is fake?

I’m currently doing 3 different steroids all at once with an AI Trenbolone enanthate. 300mgs per week Testosterone enanthate 400mgs per week Winstrol 100mgs a day I got bloods done because something was off. Turns out my estrogen is super high. Like super crazy high lol Do you think my AI...
  6. A

Anavar and winstrol

Hello I’m 18 turning 19 this year, I’m 6,1 and 190 pounds with 20-25% bf. I’ve been going to the gym for more than a year now and my physique is nice but not shredded. I want to start taking Anavar and Winstrol both 25mg a day. My question is which brand would be the best for both and where can...
  7. K

6 week winny cycle

I'm looking to do a 6-week Winstrol cycle my main concern is my liver health would that said do you think that if I did 25 mg a day for 6 weeks and then came off i would avoid liver issues? my goals are to cut down, Harden up, and also get my vascularity going I'm currently 5 ft 6 in 160...
  8. N

Tren with an oral like winstrol or anavar?

I’m looking to get stronger and leaner. Want that overall nice “The Rock” look. Love that guys physique and he is a stud How much winstrol do you recommend for me? I’m reading dosing from 50 to 100 or more for some bodybuilders With tren i think i will try 300mgs again, that worked for me...
  9. U

Arms race nutrition creatine

Was able to get a 10% off online code for arms race nutrition creatine intra workout it's an advanced creatine and strength formula and it cost $55 it comes in a cherry flavor and also a lemon rush flavor which sounds Good It's supposed to help with strain, power, and endurance while you...
  10. Y

Running my 4th cycle

All feedback is appreciated my plan is to run 3 weeks of test Cyp 1CC per week Then weeks 3-10 do 2CC’s per week and add in anavar 50mgs a day Should i finish the cycle from 11-14 with winstrol to cut down further or do you think anavar is enough? I'm 5 ft 11 and I weigh 207 lb I'm 12%...
  11. K

My anavar and winstrol oral cycle log

As asked I’m posting the log for my 4 week cycle Dosage of winstrol and anavar : Week 1 : 20mg/20mg Week 2 : 30mg/30mg Week 3 : 40mg/40mg Week 4 : 40mg/40mg I’m also using liver support supplement Currently I’m on 1900 Calories P:166g/C:118g/F:84g Calories changes...
  12. J

Winstrol options

I see a lot of winstrol options and wondering what are your favorites? There is winstrol oil (i am assuming you can only inject this one correct?) Winstrol water suspension like milk. You can drink or inject subq correct? Winstrol tabs which are oral of course Never used it before, want to...
  13. H

Warrior labs ostarine and yk11 stack

This was the stack recommended to me by a friend to help with mood enhancing and strength I’m 22 years old 5’10’’ and 140 pounds with 11% body fat I am pretty lean but my weakness is i am not strong at all What do you think about this Warrior Labs stack and do you think that it will help me with...
  14. D

Strength is going down, sarms?

My strength has been down for a while for the past few months. I think i am just not doing well looking to possibly try sarms but not sure what dosages I was benching 255 3 months ago, now my max is down to 235. I’m 6’1’’ and 156 pounds and 23 yrs old
  15. X

How to get more strength

I'm interested in gaining more strength in the gym but I want to use a supplement and nothing too hard on my body such a thing even exist or is it all gimmicks when I see you guys lifting heavy who claimed to be on supplements
  16. Z

Finish this sarms layout

Need your help on this one I’m 65kg, 5’9’’ 31 years old Sr9009, lgd4033, and yk11 Goals: more muscle, more strength, less fat Ending weight goal: 70kg.
  17. S

sarms are good for bigger guys too?

I’m 294 pounds and 6’5’’ I’m a big dude in my late 40’s more concerned with strength would sarms work for me too or a waste ?
  18. C

Halo vs. superdrol?

I’m looking to get some rapid strength and hardness Was reading both of these work good quick, but also come with sides if you have to choose one to use which one would you do? I’m 26 years old, 5’11’’ 234 pounds
  19. M

S4 is a good sarm

Not sure why people don't like s4 andarine I took it 100mgs a day for 12 weeks and gained a lot of strength and my recovery was very good I want to take it again for another twelve weeks. How long should I take in between Cycles? and should I try stacking it with something else? I’m 36 years...
  20. D

Females not using sarms anymore?

Why am I not seeing more females using sarms? Do we not count in todays world or what? I work just as hard as men do, but get no respect I’m 5’2’’ and 120 pounds, 28 years old Been training for 2 years straight no breaks Which sarms are safe for females? I want to build more strength and cut
Back
Top Bottom